Bonus Chapter - Life at Barracuda

Barracuda was the name of the galaxy where Seth lived. His planet was Ninega (the word came from Nintendo and Sega mixed together). 
The Amazing Seth had a family. His wife, Beth, was a stay-at-home-mother, and his eight children: Jordan, Yolo, Benjamin, Galaxy, Grant, Nica, Moon, and Plums. The four oldest kids went to space school, and the four youngest ones stayed at home with their mother. 
There was only one school in the galaxy; it was only for alien children whose parents were well educated. Thankfully, Beth and Seth were intelligent enough, so their children were able to get education.
When Seth was younger, his parents weren't educated, so that meant that Seth was unable to go to school. However Zak's parents were famous for being the third most smart aliens in Ninega, and they were able to trick the law by saying that Seth was their son. Zak's parents were eventually caught breaking the school law. They were thrown into a Black Hole. Whoever broke the law would be either destroyed or put in prison for the rest of their lives.
Fuel Flames, a wicked alien scientist, was the president of Barracuda. He was orange, and completely made out of fire. No one in the galaxy liked their governor and dreamed about impeaching him. 
Diesel, the villain that Luigi destroyed, was Fuel Flames' younger brother. The only thing they did together was chat and help each other take over the universe.
Many years ago, when Seth was a baby, the governor of the galaxy was King Dudley Kys. His daughter, Princess Pianta, disappeared with no signal one day. The King was eliminated by Fuel Flames' servants, and ever since the Princess was gone, the entire galaxy was searching for her, and she was never found. Dwellers of Barracuda still search around for the Princess, and still no sign of her. She was a human-like alien, just like her father. 
Before Seth arrived to Earth, he worked as a software and hardware engineer. He and Zak had their own business, where they designed spaceships, computers and tablets. Seth's computer looks like an old cell phone with a pole attached to it, but he and Zak invented objects that were a lot more advanced than our technology.
Seth's helicopter was a birthday present from Zak and Peter Pingas (another friend and coworker of Seth).  Zak's dream was to design a two-in-one vehicle. Peter Pingas found a picture of the ABBA Arrival album cover and thought that the design of the helicopter on it was fantastic. Zak agreed, so he and Peter Pingas decided to make a duplicate of that copter. Peter Pingas also came up with an idea that whenever the aircraft would be at an orbit of a planet or galaxy, it would turn into a spaceship. Seth knew how to teleport and turn himself invisible, so they made a "teleport" button, so that Seth could travel many kilometers away. But the distance between Barracuda and Milky Way was so immense that it was impossible to teleport from one another. The second time Seth was riding on the helicopter, he sailed away to Earth, and that's how he ended up living with Madelyn and the rest.
Seth met Beth shortly after he graduated college. Beth was a strict, non-funny and serious woman. She didn't have much sense of humor, however her evil smile always cracked Seth up. What was attractive to Seth about Beth was her 40 inch hair; she had the longest hair in the galaxy. It was bright yellow, and Seth even wanted to use it as a blanket. Before the couple had kids, Beth joined the company and sometimes helped out her husband, Zak and Peter Pingas design stuff. 
Seth dreamed of a family, but Beth didn't want kids. But eventually, she decided that she and Seth will only have one child, so that's when Jordan was brought into the family.
But once Jordan was born, Beth started going crazy about children, so she went straight from being a mom of no one to a mother of eight. In fact, she willed to have MORE, but Seth decided that eight was enough.
Aliens at Barracuda didn't make their babies or love like humans did. In fact, aliens didn't even have a way of making love. When a male alien turned thirty one in Earth years, he would grow weed in his mouth whenever he thought of babies. If a female alien wanted kids, she would peel out some weed from the male's mouth, and use it. Female aliens had a special place in their body to place the weed. Whenever some weed touched the special place, a little door in their body would open up and the female places the weed in there. After that, the female orders what gender she wants and how many does she want: single, triplets, twins, etc.
The behavior, personality, and the way the child would look like was the decision of the weed. Once the child was created, (it takes about five days) the woman would lay an egg and would have to put it somewhere where the temperature is below -20°C. When the child was fully developed, it would hatch.
Alien children are born blue. Once they hatch, they must warm up. If the child's skin color at birth is blue, that means they are a "perfect baby". If the child's skin at birth was red, they would never be able to walk or glide or crawl. They will need to use a special space wheelchair. If green, that meant they were "mentally retarded". If purple, then autistic. If yellow, then ADHD, OCD, ADD, PDD or ODD. If grey, then they were either deaf or blind. Aliens didn't have ears, but they were still able to hear. They had microscopic holes in their foreheads. So tiny that no one was able to see them. When an alien is blind, they either have one straight line instead of eyes or two black dots.
Luckily, all of Seth's children were blue at birth.
Aliens who couldn't walk or glide, used wheelchairs. But boy, I wouldn't even call it a wheelchair. It was a chair, but without wheels. It was a floating chair. To move backward, forward, left or right there was a joystick, like on a video game controller, but a lot larger. There was a screen to watch TV, plus a cup holder for older aliens (over 17 in Earth years).  For aliens younger than that there was a screen with a game controller and a program with cartoons. 
Aliens who used the gliding chair practically lived in there, but they were able to get out of it. Seniors didn't need to, but little children did. There were playgrounds, just like on Earth. Children were able to get out to swing on the swings or go down the slide or play in the sandbox, only instead of sand, there was clay or play-dough.
The gliding chair had a special button where it could turn into a bed so that the alien can sleep.
Of course, aliens slept. They ate and drank, too. But they didn't drink water. They drank acid, bleach and mercury. Aliens ate human food. 
Aliens didn't have blood. Their "blood" was mercury.