Seventeen

Helga, Fludd, Roger, and Penelope turned the whole Grey House upside down to find that book. Fuel Flames was freaking out. But what was happening to our friends?
Sarge Gerald teleported them to a different planet. Not just a planet, it was a planet that was made out of pizza that was called PizzaBelly. Fuel Flames and Diesel formed it to punish people who disobeyed his constitution.
Fuel Flames did not know that the robbers of the book were Seth, Ulysses, and Björn. He sent them to this planet for escaping when Helga brought them to him.
"What is this crap?" gasped Madelyn, who found cheese all over her. "Great! Now my shirt's all dirty!" complained Tara, "I paid fifty dollars for it!! Crap,"
"Look out!" yelped Mitch. "The cheese is rising!!"
Sure enough, the melted cheese began to rise into the air. "Stay close to me!" commanded Björn. Seth cut the duct tape and set everyone free. "It's the giant Pizza Slice!" he cried. "What will it do?!" screamed Luigi. "It eats people! Look at all the mercury over there!" Björn pointed to the left of him. There was a hole in the ground which had mercury left over from aliens that the Pizza Slice has ingested. Seth's eyeballs began to roll rapidly. He was terrified. "Why is it mercury?" Frida conquered. "We don't have blood! We have mercury in our veins! And if we won't get out of here fast, we all will end up eaten by food!" panicked Seth.
Straightaway, an immense hand popped out of the melting cheese. "This is impossible to get away from!!" cried Madelyn. Another hand popped out. The dangerous Pizza Slice woke up. It did not look pleasant. "We have to kill it somehow!! Chester, Maurice, help!" gasped Luigi, but nor Maurice, nor Chester were nowhere to be seen. "Maurice?!" Luigi called! "MAURICE!! CHESTER!!" hollered Björn. They were gone. "Traitors," grumped Chuck, "they teleported away!"
The immense Pizza Slice cracked its knuckles. Luigi suddenly got a panic attack. Mitch made a ball out of the cheese and threw it at the enemy, but that did not help. "Mitchell!! It'll just make him angrier, halt!" Seth inquired as Mitch started making another one.
Seth was right: the Pizza Slice's anger meter got higher. The Pizza Slice took a deep breath and vomited cheese everywhere. "Get back!!" yelled Björn, "we're going to drown in that cheese!"
The Pizza Slice banged its fists on the ground. It was dumbstruck. Now, it decided to do its thing. Björn kept instructing his friends to back up, which was almost impossible because it was so difficult to get around in the sticky cheese. The Pizza Slice then stepped closer, reached forward and grabbed Luigi. Seth panicked and hit the Pizza Slice with electric power. No good. Frida watched in horror. "My Luigi..." she whispered, thinking he'd die any second.
"Bang!" a voice called and a bullet hit the Pizza Slice. The Pizza Slice freaked out and dropped Luigi. The roommates looked up. "Chester? Maurice?" wondered Tara. A familiar shuttle rapidly sailed through the dark sky. "Don't panic, help is here!" a voice called. It was Nintendo! "We teleported away to save you!" notified Chester. "Us aliens don't leave friends in danger!" Maurice added.

That's when the Pizza Slice lost it. It understood that war was coming, and there was an immense anticipation that it'll get defeated. "Microsoft! Sony! Get ready to attack! Apple, Samsung! Remove our friends from the ground!" Nintendo commanded. Apple pressed a key on the operating bar, and a door opened. An immense, metal hand popped out of the shuttle and picked up Seth, Björn, and the roommates.

While the roommates showered and changed into clean clothes, the Companies were battling against the giant Pizza Slice. "Microsoft!" Nintendo called and tossed a rope to his coworker. Microsoft grabbed the rope and swung closer to the alien. "Take this!" he yelled and shot blue laser bullets at it. The Pizza Slice's only protection was its ability to vomit gallons of melted cheese, however, the Companies' shuttle moved around too rapidly for the Pizza Slice to destroy it. "If it barfs on us at least once, our ship will crash and fall down," Apple explained to the humans, Björn and Seth. "How come it hasn't hit us yet? It would have easily eliminated us, but not you," wondered Tara, putting on a fresh T-shirt. "Us, Companies, have been building this shuttle for over five decades. We checked everything thousands of times, and with advanced technology of the future, we were able to construct this so that it's extremely safe," expounded Apple, when she heard Microsoft call: "Apple!! Come to help us eliminate this thing!!"
-"Coming!"

Microsoft grabbed Sony's legs and threw up toward the Pizza Slice. "Fire!!" commanded Nintendo, and when the Pizza Slice opened its mouth to vomit cheese, Sony blasted toxic chemicals into the slice's mouth. "Apple, grab him!" gasped Samsung and passed a rope to her. Apple swung closer to Sony and kept him back. The Companies stood on the deck of the shuttle, watching the Pizza Slice turn green and cross the great divide. "Android! LG! Move this vehicle away!!" panicked Nintendo and darted to the operating bar. His Triforce eyes were flashing like crazy. "Sony, Samsung, Microsoft!! Get back inside, the planet's about to explode!!" instructed Apple. "Go find a room to hide! Away from windows!" she yelled at the humans. "Pretend it's a tornado drill at school! Hurry up!!" Madelyn instructed, and her roommates threw themselves into Nintendo's office. "Hands overheads! Come on!" she gasped, running out of breath. Mitch, Luigi, Frida, Madelyn, Chuck, Björn, Seth, and Tara felt the shuttle rumble a bit and heard a KABOOM!
"We did it!! We did it!!" they heard Google cheer. "We demolished the PizzaBelly!!"
"Seth! Björn! Madelyn, Charles, Luigi, Mitchell, Tara, Frida, it's safe to come out!!" vociferated Samsung. The humans and their friends crawled out of Nintendo's room. Chester and Maurice were shaking hands with Microsoft and giving him thanks for the help. "Seth, look!! Ulysses!" gasped Frida when she noticed the bird on Maurice's shoulder. The bird squawked and shook his head as a greeting.

"I'm sorry, but..may I have a class of cognac?" demanded Mitch, trying to sound polite. Nintendo and Microsoft gave each other looks. "Why don't we all get drunk tonight?" they asked at the same time, and everyone laughed. "Maurice, Chester, one of us possibly mentioned before, but the murderer of your parrots isn't Seth's wife," reminded Tara. The antennas on Maurice's head rose up: "No kidding!! Who is it?!"
-"It was Helga,"
-"Helga Papura-Sakura-Makaya? The one that works for Fuel Flames?"
-"Yes, her. She tried to make us slaves for the President, but we have escaped,"
"We have also disobeyed the constitution that Fuel Flames made. Ulysses, Björn and I broke into the Grey House and pilfered his book so we could find out his weaknesses, the mystery of Princess Pianta's vanishing and I was hoping that information would help us impeach him," added Seth.

"Google! Could you show us the book on the immense screen please!" Maurice asked. "Okay, Google! Show XOXIXXIIOOXO on the Grand Screen!" Google demanded into his mini microphone, and the cover of Fuel Flames' top secret book showed up on the wall.