Seven

The next day, Chuck was the last one up. When he woke up, the shuttle already flew out of Milky Way.
"Welcome back, man!" Seth chuckled when Chuck limped to the dining room. "Good morning, guys. Where are we going today?"

 Seth glided over to his GPS. "Looks like the Shifting Sand. It's an arid planet that got invaded by deadly grey babies who survive by eating dirt," 

"Sounds exciting," Mitch smiled and then turned to Chuck: "Wanna go play some Monopoly?"

-"Sure! Hang on, I'll take some more Doritos!"

"I'm coming! Take me with you!" Tara called and ran after them.

After about six hours, the shuttle flew to a yellow planet. Seth instructed to the roommates that this planet had oxygen and they didn't need helmets. The alien opened the door and went out. The roommates followed him. "Look out for quicksand. If you fall into some, call for help immediately,"

The roommates and Seth took a little tour around when Frida spotted something. Seth has mentioned these creatures before. Teletubbies. Yes, they looked just like Teletubbies, only without poles on their heads and TV screens on their bellies. "They're so appealing!" Tara smiled. "They're so creepy," Luigi complained. "As I've said before, they're aliens that reside on this planet, and their race is called tubby," explained Seth, "try to stay away from them, they're benevolent towards other aliens,"

The tubbies were drinking from a puddle and playing in it. Suddenly, one of the tubbies hissed and snapped its fingers. Out of nowhere, hundreds of other tubbies appeared. "Take them!" the tubby ordered. "Yahaha!" the other aliens screamed and ran toward Seth, Madelyn, Tara, Chuck, Mitch, Luigi, and Frida. Before the roommates or Seth had a chance to move, the tubbies already tied their hands with dead rattlesnakes. "We come in peace! Let us go!" Seth tried to declare. "Silence!" the tubby screamed, then hollered something to the other babies in another language. "What's he saying?" Chuck asked Seth. "No idea. I don't know their language,"

The grey creatures led the roommates and Seth to a pyramid. "This is where our king Lloyd lives," the tubby explained. It walked up to the door and pushed a secret button. A door opened. The crew and Seth had no other choice, but go inside the pyramid. The tubby led them to a room with a throne. The throne was a toilet, and a large tubby with a piece of cloth around its neck was sitting on it. "Mask! Who are these rivals?" the tubby asked. Mask bowed to the king. "I found them, sir. These six are humans from Earth and this one...never seen these species before. Must be from a galaxy far far away,"

The king walked up to the humans and Seth and began to sniff them. "What a smell! I can't wait to taste their blood!"

Luigi gulped. "Wait..you want to eat us?" he asked. Lloyd nodded happily. "Oh yeah! We'll suck out all your blood first, and then roast your skin on fire to make it into a tasty snack!

Ten minutes later, Seth and the roommates were locked in a hot, sandy cellar. "No! I don't want to be eaten by a gang of tubbies!" Frida cried. "We have to get out of here!" Mitch gasped and tugged Seth's coat.

Lloyd's biggest fear was smoke. These aliens were made out of lungs. If they smelled, touched, or a teeny little inch of smoke would get near them, they would all perish.

After two hours, Mask made Chuck and Luigi clean the entire pyramid, and Frida was forced to paint a portrait of Lloyd on the outside wall.

Unfortunately for Luigi, he brought his best Nike shoes, which were a gift from Ingrid for his 20th birthday, which stayed as good as new for 1.5 years. Every time Lloyd looked at Luigi's shoes, he thought that if he wore them, he would be able to be the fastest runner on Shifting Sand Land. So the next day, he had enough and decided to steal the sneakers.

"Luigi! Come here!" he called.
So on the way to Lloyd, he lit a cigarette to calm himself down a bit and walked over. "Listen, butthead, can you teach me some tricks with your feet?" the king asked and chewed his fingers on the toilet. The man gulped, set his cigarette on the floor and started to dance. Lloyd was so impressed that he started believing if the whole secret was in these sneakers. So the second Luigi made another breaking move, Lloyd tied an invisible string on one of the sneakers, pulled it off and put it on his dry, soft foot.
"Hee hee hee! I have the shoe! I have the shoe!"

-"Give it back now!"

Lloyd neglected him. "Give me the second shoe this instant, or else I will bite off your hands!"

-"No. Not even for a million dollars!"

-"Well, I will take it myself then!"

Luigi was frightened and offended; he loved these shoes just as much he loved video games. These were very expensive; he couldn't afford to buy them. When Lloyd walked up to him and put his teeth into Luigi's right arm, the man grabbed his cigarette and blew smoke all over the tubby.

Lloyd screamed and tried to blow the smoke away, but it was too late; the king's body started to rot. "SOS! AHHH! You just killed me! I am made out of lungs, this whole race of tubbies have severe allergies to any kind of smoke, and now it's the end for me!!!"

Luigi stared at Lloyd dying in horror. "It's your own fault..." he started.

Lloyd didn't answer, he disappeared into the ground, evaporated, and in his place was a puddle of slimy liquid and Luigi's sneaker.

The man put his shoe back on and went to find Mask.

Mask was taking a nap, and a key was lying on the floor next to him. Luigi grabbed it and took off to free his roommates and Seth.
Luigi unlocked the door and let his crew out. "You've saved us!" Tara smiled. "Luigi! Luigi! Frida was taken away! Run and get her before it's too late!" Mitch alerted. "Seth! Come and help me save Frida now!" the man told the alien. Seth nodded and he and Luigi took off. By the time they did, Mask showed up. "Halt! Stop right there!" he screamed. Tara kicked the tubby in the stomach. "Come on!" she told Mitch, Chuck, and Madelyn. Mitch put Chuck on his back and they ran off to find Luigi and Seth.
In the kitchen, a large tubby was sharpening a knife to cook Frida. And there she was, tied up on a board. "What do you want?" the chef asked loudly and evilly. "Can we please have that woman?" Luigi answered. The chef made a sour face. "SHE IS OUR DINNER!" he screamed.

Before the chef could say anything else, Seth grabbed the knife from him and cut the ropes that held Frida on the board. "Run! Run!" Seth cheered, and the three of them jumped out the window.

Mitch, Tara, Chuck, and Madelyn were being chased by all of the tubbies. "Get back here!" they wailed and threw rocks at them.

When Seth, Luigi, and Frida landed on the ground, they all hugged each other. "Freeze!" commanded Seth and all three of them disappeared and teleported to the shuttle. Seth unlocked the door, and they went in. "Wait for us!" a voice yelled in the distance. It was Madelyn and the two other men. "Get in here! Now!" Seth shouted back.

The babies climbed all over the shuttle and almost blocked the door when the four other roommates got in. Seth pushed the button to close the door immediately. There were tubbies all over the spaceship, but the shuttle was able to fly up to Space. Seth ordered ROBOT-64 (that was his servant) to take the tubbies off the shuttle, and most of them ended up dying in Space.

The roommates just laid on the floor, panting and gasping for air. "That was the scariest event in my entire life!" Frida declared. "Let's not ever go back to Shifting Sand Land!" Madelyn told Seth. "Calm down mates! It's all over! Why not have some food?" the alien suggested and glided to the operating bar to tell the shuttle where to go.