Eleven

Lexus led the roommates into his castle. Surprisingly, the castle was just like any other castle: old fashioned everything. "What should we do with them?" Infiniti smiled. "You may decide!" Lexus answered and lit a stick to smoke. "These three!" yelled Infiniti, pointing to Chuck, Mitch, and Madelyn, "must be put in a cage! We will cook and feed them to our pet wolves!"

"Your request is granted!" Lexus snickered and snapped his fingers. The tile that Mitch, Madelyn, and Chuck were standing on disappeared and the three of them fell into the pit. "With this lady..." grinned Ford and pointed to Tara: "Must be the maid and clean the whole castle!"

"Will be granted!" gasped Lexus and grabbed Tara. "Start cleaning the kitchen! Honda! Show her," he commanded, and the evil woman did as she was told. "Cadillac! You're next!"

"You two!" Cadillac grinned and glared at Luigi and Frida. "You must be..a couple, huh?"

"We sure are! We are married and planning to have a baby!" Frida fibbed and grabbed Luigi's hand.

"Mhm! We will think about what to do with you two! Now lock them in the dungeon!" Lexus commanded, Nissan and Ford tied up their arms and threw them in the vault.

Seth took off his magic hat and looked at the castle. "How in the world will I get in there? I can't fly, and the door is locked..too thick for me to go through it, and the lock is made so nobody can pitch it.." He said to himself and imagined. "They will torture them and kill the roommates! No.."

That's when it hit The Amazing Seth! "THEY WILL USE THEM AS SLAVES! Oh, snap! I must get in there!!" He gasped and tried to get into the castle.

"Whoa..where am I..?" Chuck moaned as he woke up in a pitch dark room. "Mitch!! Madelyn!! Luigi! Tara!! Frida!! Seth! Where are you! Wake up don't leave me here!!!" He screamed and punched the floor. "Chuck?" He heard Mitch's voice. "Mitchell! Thank lord you're safe and alive! Where's everyone else?"

-"Madelyn is here, and I have no clue where the rest are.."

-"We must find an exit! Or else we will die!"

-"No! I am so young, I'm not ready to perish!"

Mitch felt the sandy floor. "Does anyone have a flashlight?" He asked, but nobody had one on them.

"Flashlight!" Seth heard his friends crying for one and teleported one to the cellar.

"Look! Seth heard us!" Madelyn gasped and turned it on. "Gimme!" Claimed Chuck and snatched the flashlight from Madelyn. He shined it all over the cellar and on the ceiling. "There's a secret exit in the ceiling that's blocked by an unbreakable metal door," he said, shining the light on it. Madelyn and Mitch stared at it like fools. "And how are we gonna get out through it? It's metal!" Mitch whimpered, imagining how they will escape. "And it's way high up there..we will need to make a tower, you sit on Mitch's shoulders, and I sit on your shoulders. I do not want to do that!" Madelyn remarked. She looked like she was really irritated.
"Let's keep looking for another exit!" suggested Chuck and started shining his light all over the cellar very anxiously.
Lexus was taking a hot mud bath and smoking a stick. Luigi and Frida were forced to scrub his back. "Sir Lexus, why do you have so many men and only one woman?" Frida interrogated. "How could you conquer such stupid questions?? Honda is here to make offspring for us! We reproduce with her help!"
"Has she even made you any babies?" Luigi asked in shock.
-"Yes! Three! After I'll be done taking my bath I will show you! Now keep scrubbing, or else you'll be punished severely!"

"Yessir..." Luigi whispered and continued doing his job.

When Lexus finished his bath and got out of the tub, he led Luigi and Frida to a cellar where his kids lived. "This is the nursery for our three babies!"