Three

Two days after the arrival, Seth parked his helicopter on top of the building where the six roommates lived.
When college and school resumed again, he brought a large metal box with a door and buttons and a screen from the helicopter while everyone was in college. Seth put it on the floor by the wall in the living room. Frida and Mitch were the first ones home. "Okay, Frida, you're the chef, so go feed me, baby!" squealed Mitch as he plopped on the couch to watch the soccer channel. "Get out of town!  I'm not your babe, and go feed yourself! I'm not your mommy, either!" Frida snapped back and began to sweep the kitchen floor. Mitch did a heavy sigh and looked around. "Oooh!  I microwave!  I can just make myself some grilled cheese! That's a piece of cake!" he gasped and jumped off the couch. He got a leftover grilled cheese out of the refrigerator and put it in Seth's box. "40 seconds!" Mitch chuckled and pressed 4 and 0 buttons. "No! No! That's not a microwave, moron!  It's a duplicator!" Seth hollered as he glided over to where Mitch was. Once Seth opened the door, 40 grilled cheeses popped out. Mitch just stood there frozen. "You made this mess, you clean it up!" groaned Seth and floated away. "Seth! Mitch! What's the chaos there!" Frida called from the kitchen and walked into the living room. When she saw the grilled cheese duplicates, she looked like she was about to explode. "It's your boyfriend's fault, Frid. He thought my duplicator was a microwave, and that pig was hungry like always, so he put a grilled cheese in it to eat," Seth described, but it didn't make Frida any happier. "He's not my boyfriend, extraterrestrial bastard. And do not call me Frid," she barked and began to wash the dishes.
"Hey there, kids, it's Chuck!" Chuck's voice sang as he walked in the door. "Never remind me of that ignorant show!" yelled Mitch and continued to clean up the grilled cheese duplicates. "Hey!  I'm just pretending to be Barney!" Chuck said back and hobbled over to the couch. "What's up with these grilled cheeses?" he asked as he sat down. "Seth will describe this to you. Now shut up your face, jerk!" Mitch wailed and went to get a garbage bag.
Later that day, Seth gathered up all the roommates for a meeting. "This," he started, pointing at his duplicator, "is a duplicator. I'm just warning you because Mitch thought it was a microwave and he duplicated a grilled cheese and had to clean up the disorder. If you ever want to use it, always tell me. I will duplicate anything you want. Over." he explained and glided away.
"We shall play a prank on Luigi," Tara suggested. "I want to see his reaction when he finds out!" agreed Mitch. "Who else is in?" asked Tara with a serious look. Madelyn and Chuck raised their hands. Seth overheard their conversation and said he'd also join. Tara pulled out a notebook and wrote down the idea for the prank.
The next day, Luigi went to Zingerman's after college to meet up with his couple of friends.  Seth, Mitch, Chuck, Tara, and Madelyn got home early and went straight to Luigi's area.  They found a large box that was locked. "He must have valuable items in there," said Tara.  "But we don't have a key to it!" Mitch complained. But Seth stepped in. His eyeballs in his triangle eyes rolled and made robot sounds. All of a sudden, Seth's left hand turned into a key. The alien used it and unlocked the box. "Wow, Seth!  Can you crack a passcode, too?" Madelyn asked. "Of course I can!" Seth replied with a smile. "Okay, what's in here?  Hmm...some 1993 Nintendo comics, a mini teddy bear, a Gameboy Color, an NES controller, a notepad, and a flip phone," Seth listed. "We shall duplicate all of them!" Chuck suggested. Seth nodded and glided over to the duplicator. He put all of Luigi's items in there and pressed 1. After that, Madelyn and Tara separated the originals and the duplicates. "What shall we destroy, the originals?" Tara asked and made an evil smile. "No! The duplicates! The originals really matter to him! This is only a prank!" Seth replied really fast. "But they're exactly the same!" Chuck notified.  "NO THEY'RE NOT!" the alien shouted. "I don't have time to explain the difference. We're destroying the duplicates!"
So Mitch brought a hammer and hammered the Gameboy Color, the NES controller, and the flip phone. Chuck tore out the pages out of the Nintendo comic book and notepad and ripped them to microscopic pieces. Tara tried to cut apart the teddy bear, but the stuffed animal wasn't soft. So Seth used a Space computer and the sand out of the bear fell out. Then Tara cut it apart. After that, Seth duplicated the box.  Madelyn hid the originals, and Chuck placed the duplicates behind Luigi's mattress.
Luigi came home at 7:30 pm that day. When he went to this area to look into his box, Seth whispered "Okay, get ready to see his reaction!  I got the camera ready!"
The alien turned invisible and started to film.  Then..Luigi opened the box. His reaction was unprecedented. The man was shocked, and he shivered and got so mad that he broke the box in half. After Seth filmed it, he put the camera by the computer and glided over to the TV.  Luigi dashed into the living room and grabbed Seth by the legs. The furious man tied up the alien and hung him upside down. "YOU SON OF A--!  WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY VALUABLE MEMORY BOX??" he shouted and started taking off his belt. "Tara suggested it! Not me!" Seth pronounced. Luigi's face turned red as blood. "You participated in this! You didn't stop her, did you?" the man shouted. The alien was too scared to speak. He just shook his head no. Luigi cut the rope with scissors and Seth fell to the ground. "Untie yourself, bastard! I hate you!" Luigi groaned through his teeth and went to see Tara. "Hi, Luigi!  What are you up to?" the woman said with a fake smile. This made the man even more furious. He pushed her to the wall.  "What..the..hell..is wrong with you people!!  Why does everyone hate me! WHY!! What do I deserve this for!! Seth told me that you, YOU started this! You decided to break the things that were the most valuable to me, you came up with this shit!" barked Luigi and pushed on her stomach. Tara made a face. "Are you trying to kill me because Chuck, Seth, Mitch, Madelyn and I destroyed some of your shit?" she asked in a joking tone. Luigi began to shake of madness. "I'll do it. I swear to god. Why on earth?? Why did it have to be me?" Luigi looked like he was cooling down. His eyes were full of tears. Luigi didn't look furious anymore.  He looked doleful. Tara giggled at him.
The man decided not to deal with this anymore, so he just went out to the balcony and smoked some cigarettes. Whenever he was very depressed, he always smoked. The sadder, the longer he vaped.
That night, when everyone was asleep, Luigi still didn't forgive Tara and Seth. He got up and took a mallet out of the supply closet. Then he went into the living room and smashed the duplicator into bijou pieces. Luigi swept them into a plastic bag and threw it into the garbage outside the building. 
The next day was Saturday. Seth floated up to Luigi with the original box. "Luigi...that was a joke. Here are the originals. You can have them, and I swear that I'll never touch your property again," the alien whispered. Luigi seemed happy when he saw that his valuable memories were together. But he didn't smile.  "Are you not gonna smile?" Seth asked with a puzzled look on his face. "No. I can't smile. I don't even remember smiling," Luigi calmly explained and closed his box. "Luigi! I also videotaped your reaction and uploaded it to YouTube and Facebook," explained Seth with a happy look. When Luigi heard that, he almost passed out. "Well, I hope no one saw.  I'll hack into his account and delete them," the man said to himself.
But it was too late...the video already had 164k views, 140k likes, and nine dislikes.