Saturday is no time for sitting around

Super late. I know.

For some really strange reason Wattpad continously told me I've never wrote any stories. So, couldn't do anything about that. Finally bypassed the glitch and so I can write again. Woohoo!

Anywho~

Here's a chappie. Thanks for hanging on.

-----------------

Mira POV

I woke up at 5 am, my eyes heavy, my hair a mess. Why?

Because of the Stride club. Practice starts at 7 am and ends at 9 am everyday, then again at 4pm to 8pm but everyone gets up earlier to get a run in. I was getting up early to go over the newest songs with the gang since we were all going to be busy with idol/band things. Kagura even more so since she had to miss afternoon practice for her date. Hehehe. Oh, and we've all got videos to go through. Already thousands have arrived for the comp. They're all gonna take an eternity to watch.

DING-DONG

"Mira! You up yet!"

"Yeah! Just give me a sec!" I said, jumping out of bed and miraculously not tripping on my covers. I slipped on my white sports bra and a pair of purple jogging trousers before running down stairs with my hand in my hair, trying to make it less of a bird's nest.

As my bangs landed in my eyes, the rest of my hair in a fishtail braid, I opened the door to Erza and Kagura, letting them both inside.

"Took your time." Erza smiled as she made her way to the kitchen. Her red denim jacket reaching to her navel standing out against her black sports bra and black jeggings.

"Good morning to you too." I smiled back, closing the door behind them.

Kagura gave me a soft smile as she nodded her head. "Good morning Mira."

"Good morning to you too, Kagura."

"We're having pancakes!" Erza yelled from the kitchen so Kagura and I went to join her. "You got syrup? I'm in the mood for something sweet."

"You're always in the mood for something sweet." I giggled.

"You've got the biggest sweet tooth of all time." Kagura laughed, placing her black back pack on the table. Her white sports bra and green hoodie shifting with her movement. She took a seat on a stool at my kitchen table, twisting in her black joggies with white stripes down the sides, making herself feel at home.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Erza smirked.

I laughed. "So, what's first?" I asked, refferng to our schedule.

Erza lit the cooker as she finished off the pancake batter - yeesh, she's fast.

"Oh. First off we've got a 30 minute meeting about our next nine maidens performance." Kagura answered. "Then practice with Stride. Getting a taste of being on the field again. 10 to 3, practice for little Crystals and sky sisters. I'm observing LC and Yukino's handling S2. Then at 4 we've got Stride again and this goes on until 8. The rest of the day, as little as we get, will most likely be visiting our parents. Oh, but we also have to sort out the finer details of the LC fan club as well. Recruiting members and such. The reason for its existence might also matter."

Erza and I both laughed at that. She was right though. We still needed to sort everything out if we wanted to advertise properly. Recruitment efforts would end up top priority, although the hardest thing wouldn't be finding enthusiastic fans. No, it would be finding true fans because only true fans - those who knew everything about LC before it got creepy - would be accepted.