Explanation - alternate situation

Okay this chapter was made because I thought about what would happen if someone else had caught them and Kagura didn't tell Akeno. The story will go back to it's original time line at the end of this chapter.

Lisanna POV

I didn't mean it...at first.

When I saw Jellal and Erza so close to each other, I was angry. So I chose to stay, spy really. I saw everything. And no one's stupid enough to see that that was more than just between friends. Even Natsu isn't that stupid. I'd taken a picture of all their moments and thought over what to do. I could send these pictures to the entire school, confront them or show Akeno. I thought it was best to show Akeno first so she could decide. So, I sent the pictures to my sister, little did I know, it was a big mistake.

Levy POV

As we made our way towards the table people were giving us strange looks and our 'friends' were either shocked or laughing.

"What's up with you two?" Lucy asked smirking.

"This idiot thinks it's a good idea to through me over his shoulder like a rag doll."

"Who knew shrimps were so rude?" Gajeel snorted as he set me down in a chair next to Lucy.

Mira POV

I giggled thinking about those two together. Gale. Sounds good. Nalu is kinda on hold since Lis is dating Natsu and Jerza and Gruvia are the same.

I had came back a while now after finishing the piece and Laxus was already here when I got back. The only people missing now were Erza, Jellal and Lisanna.

My phone beeped and I looked down to see it was a message from Lis.

Sis. It's urgent. Is Akeno still by you.

Yeah, why?

"Who texted you?" Romeo asked me.

"Oh, just Lisanna."

I'm coming soon but in the meantime I need you to show her these photos.

K. Send them.

Image received. Open?

I clicked yes and waiting for it to load. I nearly dropped the phone at what I saw. Erza and Jellal. Were they abut to kiss?! Oh no. They were caught. Are they idiots?! That was meant to be a secret!

My mouth opened contradicting what I really should've said. Or maybe what I said was right but either way, I drew attention to myself. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

Everyone, and I mean everyone looked at me.

"Mira, what is it?" Kagura asked worried.

"Purple." I said simply and nearly everyone gave a confused face except from her, Milliana, Shô, Wally, Lyon, Gray, Ultear and Meredy.

"What does purple mean?" Lucy asked.

"Oh it's nothing. Just ignore me."

"Mira!" I heard my sister yell. "Did you show Akeno yet?"

"Show me what?" Akeno asked.

"Mira, I told you to show her! She has the right to know!"

"I can't betray Erza like that!"

"You knew?!?! Mira, how could you?!"

"I'm protecting my friend!" I argued.

"Yeah, well I'm sticking by my friend and I'll show her."