StatusQuo

*Edited*

Eeeek! Wendy is so freaking adodable! I just want to squeeze her to death!

Anyway...Most of this will be the girls POV again but everyone will have a turn.

To the story!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gray POV

Even though I'm new here I can pretty much tell where everyone lies in this school. I myself am known as 'hot'. I don't really get it but I was the male heartthrob at my last school. I find it really annoying when people try to get close to me for my looks or my fancy car. The only reason I'm even in this school is because my brother and sister are here. I wish I could just die. Girls never stop draping themselves on me and one time one even tried to forcibly kiss me. Even when I glare they just swoon and sometimes they've even fainted. I'll never be able to fully comprehend the mind of a female. Oh, and look. More are coming right now. Bitchy sluts.

I sighed, running a hand through my raven locks. It was going to be a long day.

Jellal POV

This is gonna be annoying. I thought maybe this school wouldn't judge me because I wore glasses but I was definitely wrong. I just have to look to see what these people are like. They all think they're better than me but if they knew what I was really capable of they'd be shaking in fear. These puny weaklings. They're sad excuses for humans but I guess humans have always been weak. Oh great! I'm sounded like my grandmother now!

Focus, Jellal. You promised Erza you'd control yourself. You can't lose it again. Speaking of which...

Lucy POV

It's now lunch and a few of the boys made a really big impact on the pops. I'm surprised they even made it into such a group.

I think their names were, Gray, Gajeel, Sting, Cole and Natsu, the pinky. Jellal hangs out with Levy and I since no one else wants him. Laxus? Yeah, I think that's it. Laxus and Rouge are with Juvia in her good looking quiet people group. I think that's all of them.

Levy POV

As we made our way towards our table - also known as the worst table ever - we heard sniffling. We looked around the corner to see a boy with black and purple tinted hair. It was like a really rich grape wine colour.

"H-hey, are you okay?"

"Huh? I-I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't m-mean to b-bother you."

"Don't worry. You aren't bothering us." Lucy said in a sweet voice. Damn, she'd be a good mother.

"Why don't you join us little man? You're a transfer like me aren't you?" Jellal asked politely yet edgy. (His personality was confusing).

"A-are you s-sure? "

"Oh course! Now wipe your tears!" My bubbly blonde friend smiled at him.

"T-Thank you. H-how could I e-ever r-repay you?"

"Stay absolutely adorable!" Lucy brought him into a hug pushing his head into her big bust which was impossible to make out under her sweater.

We walked towards our table which was right next to the bins. It was the worst place to sit 'cause it always smelt. Our other friends were already there. Yeah, I'm kidding. We don't have any other friends. It was always just me and Lucy before our two ne arrivals.

Wendy POV

The girls were having a little conversation as the boys did the same. We got a lot of new additions. Sting, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Cole. I honestly didn't care though because I was to busy focusing on the boy around my age crying around the corner. I wanted to go to him but the nerd trio bet me to it. I don't really know why but every time I see him near another girl I get angry and I'm not myself. I know I only just met him but I can't help it! Well, I haven't really met him though either. Just looked (stared). I kinda get a tiny bit hostile towards every female who even looks at him and sometimes males that even try to touch his shoulder. Ah! Who am I kidding?! I'm jealous!

Then the worst thing happened: Lucy tried to suffocate my Romeo.

Ugh! Lucy, how could you! That traitor! I know he's adorable but you didn't have to squash him in your overgrown bongos. Now he'll never like me! I'm flat! A piece of sandpaper compared to you!

"Hey Wen? You okay?" I never realised it but I was totally spacing out and my friend Ultear snapped me back.

"Huh? What? Who? Where? ...um...hi?"

"Spacing out again?" Chelia asked but they all knew the answer.

"Y-yeah."

"Ooooh. Was it a boy~" Mira you devil, I'm sure you already know. I couldn't stop my face flushing 50 shades of red.

"Oh. My. God. It is a boy!" Lisanna squealed and Milliana and her sister, Mira joined her.

"It's the nerd isn't it?" Kagura asked. I swear if it were possible that my blush doubled tenfold.

"Don't get your hopes up, Wendy. Populars and nerds never get along. They aren't meant to mix." Erza warned me with her normal demeaning attitude.

"Way to be negative Erz. Let the girl *hic* live a little." Cana slurred drinking water...like if. Even I know that isn't water.

Juvia POV

Juvia's group has always been the silent type but we've still been pretty popular. Juvia was kinda surprised that Laxus wanted to join. Juvia guesses he doesn't like crowds. A boy named Rouge with jet black hair in a small ponytail joined as well. Juvia's group now held six members. Juvia, Yukino, Meredy, Laxus, Rouge and Lyon. Juvia thinks this is gonna be fun.

Can they do it? Will they be able to find out my real identity or should I say, identities? Are they gonna be the first? I wonder. Are they going to discover the truth behind the nine of us?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Bleep. Blop. Bloop.

So I'll be updating a few times a week. Until I finally get to the main part of the story.

I hope you like this chappie and that you'll keep on reading. See ya later minasai!