Supposed ( I lied )

Levy POV

The next day Lu-chan and I walked into school, Lu-chan no longer dresses as a nerd. People started cheering for her as they pretended I wasn't there. Are they seriously only giving her attention because she's actually pretty under her jumper? These people are so...so...so...I just can't think of a word mean enough to describe them.

Lucy POV

"Yo Lucy! Date me!" Not a chance.

"Be my friend!" No way you slut.

"I love you!" But I don't even know you!

"Marry me!" Have we ever even talked before?!

"You're so hot!" Do you even go to this school?!

"You're so pretty! I wish I was as beautiful as you!" Not in a million years you hag!

"Thank you everyone. You're so nice." I smiled at them but all I really wanted to do was punch them in the face. They were completely ignoring Levy.

Yukino POV

"Sit with me at lunch!"

"No me!"

"No, me!"

"ME!"

"ME!"

Lucy-san sure got a lot of fans but from what I could see she was getting pissed. Her left hand was folding into a fist before unfolding and repeating itself. She was gonna lose it soon if I didn't step in.

"Actually. She's sitting with us." Except I noticed that a second voice also said it. Belonging to a guy.

Sting POV

Lucy was making a fist with her hand before undoing it and repeating her action. Natsu-san was looking seriously pissed and he was surely gonna break some necks if someone didn't step in.

So I did. Except I didn't expect someone else to have the same idea and her at that.

Juvia POV

Yukino and Sting just glared at each other so I used that time to step in.

"No she's with us." Lyon and Meredy came to join me as they also claimed Lucy.

"I don't think so." Three female voices spoke up. The crowd which had now fully took up the hall parted to show Erza, Mira and Kagura. Did I tell you they were the three most beloved girls in the school.

Yukino quickly walked back to join us so we could form a line as Lyon took a step back. Sting stepped to the side of the corridor to join the other populars as there three main members stood ready to face off against our three main members. Yukino, Meredy and I.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Rouge and Laxus had joined Lyon and that Jellal and Romeo were watching from the sidelines.

"What makes you think we'll let you take Lucy?" Meredy argued.

"Because you don't have any say in it." Kagura replied harshly. I'm starting to think that no one's acting anymore.

"Says who?" Yukino asked glaring which caught a lot of the crowd by surprise.

"Says me." Mira stepped forward to glare back at Yuki.

"I think we should let Lucy decide." I suggested.

"Agreed." Erza nodded.

"Well Lucy?" We all asked simultaneously.

Normal POV

The two groups glared at each other with Lucy stuck in the middle. She was actually having to think to answer that question. Truth be told, she didn't want to choose either. She chose to use nerd as her cover because she didn't like attention but it backfired since she got attention anyway. In the wrong way. Now she was regretting showing everyone her true self because now they wouldn't leave her alone more than ever and agreeing to eat with the popular people or even the cool people wasn't going to help the situation any further.

"Ahem. I'd hate to interrupt, well, no. I wouldn't, but I think Lucy should stay with us." Everyone turned their heads to Jellal as Lucy sent him a greatful smile.

"And why is that?" Juvia questioned.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because you've been arguing over Lucy this entire time and completely forgetting Levy was still there.

They all turned their attention towards the small blue haired girl who had been by Lucy's side the whole time. Guilty looks swept across all their faces.

"So if you don't mind, Levy and Lucy are coming with us."

Jellal began to walk towards the two girls until a hand touch his shoulder. He immediately knew who it was since he'd felt her touch so many times before and he couldn't help but visibly flinch.

Erza quickly retracted her hand as she cleared her throat, trying to brush off what had just occurred but she could clearly see the confused and curious looks everyone gave her.

"How about a compromise?" Erza

"Like, what?" Jellal

"Since none of us want to give up Lucy-" Erza

"Ahem." Jellal

"-and Levy. Why don't we all have lunch together? We'll share." Erza

"Share? They aren't objects." Jellal

"Yes, of course, I know that but we should all have lunch together." Erza

"I don't know..." Jellal

"It wasn't at option." Erza

"U-uh. W-well Lucy, Levy? Is that okay with you guys?" Jellal

"Yeah." Lucy

"S-sure." Levy

"Don't forget us." Meredy put an arm around Mira as she walked towards them.

"Juvia is obviously going to join as well." Juvia

"Me too!" Natsu

"Why not." Laxus

"All three groups will come together." Romeo

"It sounds like it'll be a blast!" Sting

Lisanna POV

This isn't how it was supposed to play out. They weren't supposed to get close to Lucy. She wasn't supposed to take my place. This isn't the school I envisioned.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

First. I lied. I know I told you it'd be vanishing point next but I realised that I forgot about this chapter so...

Just so you know, I really like Lisanna but I'm starting to get influenced by all the 'Lasagna' stories so Lisanna is going to play a minor evil part.

Next time will definitely be vanishing point. A chapter I've been promising for a while but it will come!

Hope ya liked it! Keep reading 'cause we're finally gonna get into the band stuff! See ya next time!