Code 3 : 2

Natsu POV

~Before Lucy's performance~

I was back stage just waiting for her to start. The school only allows you to choose your last two songs therefore allowing them to put you in uncomfortable positions. I don't think I'll win with 'Stay With Me.' I have a feeling she'll be better.

~After Lucy's Performance~

Well...she was better than me. I mean, I haven't actually performed yet but I'm so dead. Her voice was like an angel's and for the first time in 7 years, I actually cried (I said my eyes were watering as an excuse but, you know). It really touched my heart. She sang 'See You Again' by Leo Lion. It was made for that famous actor that died, Karen. Honestly I'd never heard of her until she died. It was the same with Zancrow Bowie and the guy who liked to called himself the 'King', Will Neville.

Lucy POV

I think I did...great!

OMG. I just wanna sing forever. I am so gonna lose it soon.

"Well don't. All you're going to do is make it obvious to everyone who you are."

I turned to the owner of the voice. It belonged to none other than our manager Kagura.

"Oh hey Kags. I-"

"Kagura."

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, what is Natsu singing?"

"Actually only Erza and Mira know."

"Why?"

"The teachers chose it but because Erza is the Pres and Mira's the VP, they were told. They aren't allowed to tell anyone else though."

"Oh."

"Anyway. We'll see it soon. He's about to perform."

"Really?"

"Yes really." Kagura giggled. It was a rare sight for many but around her friends you found that Kagura loosened up- especially around Erza. "Come on. Don't you want to see?"

"I can see right here; on the TV; in this dressing room."

"First of all, you wouldn't have this dressing room without me. Second, don't you want to see him perform live since he did the same for you?"

"*sigh* Fine but if he's terrible I'm blaming you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just come on."

Kagura dragged Lucy out of the room until they reached the backstage where everyone else was standing.

"Lu! You were amazing!" All the girls screamed in sync.

"Well done." All the boys congratulated simultaneously.

"Why are you all speaking in unison?" Asked Kagura and Lucy together.

"Like you can talk." They all replied to the two girls.

"Guys. Let's just stop. Natsu's going on soon."

"Welcome back everyone!" Ms Vermillion began, jumping back onto the stage. "That was an amazing performance by Lucy but don't forget we still have more performances to go. Next up is Natsu Dragneel and Yukino Aguria singing 'Stay With Me.'"

"That's me up guys." Yukino said running to the other side to join Natsu.

Stay With Me ( Hibiki Lates ) [Sam Smith]

Lyrics

Natsu: Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Yukino: Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Both: Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Natsu: Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Both: Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

~Next time~

Code 3 : 3

The band performances