Be there

First of all,
Thank you,

JennyZhao5
TheMisfitGhost
SmileWayMore
dafna321
kathsobeauty

This chapter is dedicated to you three.

Now, what you've all been waiting for, the long overdue Little Crystals chapter!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yukino POV

"Nice work everyone." I greeted the five members of Little Crystals as they walked off the stage.

"You've always been so formal." Lu smirked leading the way to their dressing room.

"Lu's right. Speaking of which, what the hell was that?" Erin questioned after closing the door behind everyone.

"What the hell was what?" She asked innocently.

"Lu. That wasn't cool.  After everything that happened between Erza and Jellal today, you make a comment like that? How'd you feel if one of us did that to you?" Mini frowned

"Oh, you mean like your sister?" Lu glared.

"Don't cross that line Lu." Jay glared at her.

"Why do I feel like you're all ganging up on me? What about you Lev? Lev? ...LEV?"

"Huh? What?" I turned to look at the girl who'd been spacing out. Her long, straight, blue hair, dip dyed white in contrast to Jays which was dip dyed black.

"Lev? You okay?"Breeze ( Chelia ) asked.

"Um. Yeah. Sorry. I've just...got something on my mind."

"Just know. If you ever need us, we're here for you. We will always be there." Sky ( Wendy ) smiled up at her.

"Oh you are too adorable you little snowdrop!" Erin squealed, pressing Sky into her chest...

"Ahh! Erza, let go!!" Sky struggled against her grip.

"Careful now. We don't want anyone hearing that."

Everyone froze hearing that voice. I watched as Erin loosened her grip but her body became tense. Mini turned and glared in her direction. Lev, Lulu and Jay all taking a step closer to Erin. I, on the other hand, stepped closer to the open door.

"Hey, Kags."

"Hey, Yuki. Sorry I'm so late. I...ran into some trouble." She said akwardly before closing the door behind her.

"That's alright." I smiled at her as she smiled back, grateful she wasn't on everyone's bad side.

"Here you go. This week's budget report." She handed me the latest files which I scanned through before frowning.

"We're ten percent less than usual. Why?" I ignored the other's surprised gasps.

"They want to see more of you."

"What?"

Kags smirked. Her long, straight black hair with a purple tint shifting as her chin raised, signifying her overconfidence in the matter. "They want more Yuki. On video. On stage. In public."

"But why? I thought everyone loved the Sky Sisters and Little Crystals."

"You have to give yourself more credit." Lu smiled at me resting her hand on my shoulder.