Sooo...Hey

Hey guys.

Mel here.

Haven't been here in awhile huh?

So....

I've decided to get back into the fandom.

I think I just needed a break from it.

So, I'm not coming back on this account, sorry if I got your hopes up. I just got permission to be on this account to make this update.

 I am rewriting and renaming and kind of creating a new plot for the story, but it is going to start off the same. It's just gonna follow MyStreet more, like episode by episode and side plotwise, but the main plot will be my own ideas.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep the Grey's Anatomy crossover, I might, but it may just be a cameo I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway, I've decided to bring it back for my third year anniversary here on wattpad. So the first chapter will come out on June 5th.

If you're interested in the whole third year anniversary thing, go check out "The Geeky Daily" on GeekyGamer124.

I would love for you guys to just go check everything out, I've been doing a lot of planning and side things ever since I left and I've made a lot of changes regarding main series.

But anyway, the story itself will be published on my fandom (excluding youtube fandoms besides aphmau roleplays) account. Which is euphoria-fandoms.

I have a lot of other accounts and I'm currently doing some "spring cleaning" of accounts and like making them look nicer and stuff.

Anyway, again if you're interested in the changes and stuff just check out my main account, I try my best to keep everything updated.

Also- I will be deleting Aftermath, but I wanted to know if you guys want me to keep this version of the story on here or if you would mind me deleting it.

So please let me know in the comment.

I will not be replying to comments on this account though, I will be replying to them through my main account, so please don't be confused about that.

I hope to see some of you later.

I missed ya guys and I will catch you nerds later!