|The Goodbyes|

A/N This chapter will be everyone's individual goodbyes and stories of how they met and what their friendship meant to them, remember during this time Travis is unconscious so he can't talk to them and doesn't know what they are saying cause he most likely can't hear him. Remember he isn't in a coma he's just unconscious. Reira is included in this, she showed up an hour or so after You called her. Each person who was very close to Travis will get their own song, you should listen to those songs when you are reading that person's goodbye to Travis before he goes into surgery.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, See ya! (Also italic words are the person talking. Normal words are what the person is doing/what is happening during the goodbye)

-------------------------------------------------------------

D A N T E

I remember the day I met you. We were in highschool and you were trying to pick up chicks at a party and I came up to you to point out your flaws in your attempt. I met Y/N that day too. She was by your side the entire party until she went off with that guy, you said that you hated her boyfriend and that he never treated her right.

You were right. I never told you that I saw him hitting her in an alley behind the school one day, I stopped him and I never found him around her again but I knew if I told you, he'd be a dead man. I feel bad for not telling you.

Of course Y/N could've told you as well.

Anyway enough about that mess of a problem. I never thought I'd see you like this after what we had to go through with Y/N after that and with what happened with me after my brother dying.

I don't know what was going through my head during that. You were the one who found me bleeding on the bathroom floor.

I was so sad. I missed him so much. I still miss him.

You helped me through that, you also helped me through my parents neglecting me.

You have no idea how thankful I am for that.

I can't believe this is happening to you.

Don't you dare die on me bro.

I was crying at that point, and I bent down to hug him. I walked out the door catching one last glance before letting the next person go.

L A U R A N C E

I'm the one who found you.

I knew what you were going through.

I've been through something like this myself.

I'm not gonna explain the details, especially not now.

I should've checked on you sooner.

I should've talked to you more.

I should've talked to you about what happened to me.

I should've done more to help you, I could've done more to help you and I didn't.

This is my fault.

And I'm so so so sorry dude.

I should've done more and I didn't.

This ones on me, not anyone else.

Not Reira.

Not Y/N.

Not you Travis.

This is on me, I could've done more to help.

Don't die on us Travis, you can't.

You can't die today.