|Chapter 1|

A/N I know I said I was gonna post first chapter last night but uh here's a short summary of what happened last night.

Me:I'm totally gonna write like 2 chapters of my new book.

Mom:GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

Me:Dammit :( I'll clean quickly so hopefully I'll get one chapter out.

Me:*Cleans a bit and starts listening to music for inspiration for writing.*

Me:*Ends up falling asleep and wakes up the next morning*

Me: Well, crap :(

So sorry for not posting a chapter last night :(.

NOTE:This has not been edited yet so sorry for spelling/ grammar errors

Also

Y/N= Your name

F/C=Favorite color

H/L=Hair length

H/C=Hair color

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I'm sitting on my couch just scrolling through twitter on my phone hoping something cool would pop up, but it didn't. I sigh and put my phone next to me on the couch moments before it starts buzzing. "Of course it would start buzzing when I just put it down." I say to myself with a sigh.

I pick up my phone and see that I got a text from Travis.

(T=Travis Y=You, cause lazy author is lazy)

T:Hey can you come help me prepare for the neighborhood play, it's Romeo and Juliet, and I'm trying out for Romeo.

Y:Let me guess, Aphmau's Juliet?

T:How did you know?

Y: The last time there was a Romeo and Juliet play that had open auditions and I told you that you should try out you said something like "Nah this Romeo is retired."

T:I did, didn't I?

Y:Yeah, and I would help you but I'm not feeding the fire to your childish competition to "win" Aphmau over with the guys.

T: Aww Why? :(

Y:Because it's stupid and childish Travis.

T:Can you at least say your on my side in the competition?

Y:Nope, I'm on Katelyn's side.

T:Katelyn isn't part of the competition, wait is she?

Y:No, she thinks this type of stuff is stupid and childish.

T:But Y/N :(

Y:Sorry Travis, I'll be at the auditions to support you, but I'm not helping you with this competition.

T:Fine, see you tomorrow

Y:See ya later.

I set my phone down once more and roll my eyes. Of course he would come out of his "Romeo Retirement" if it meant he would have a chance at kissing Aphmau. Don't get me wrong Aphmau is one of my closest friends, but I don't understand why practically every guy we meet wants to be with her.

My phone starts buzzing again when I was about to watch Pretty Little Liars. (You can replace this with another show if you don't like PLL) "Really,Travis I swear if its you trying to guilt trip me.." I say as I pick up my phone.It was Aphmau.