|Chapter 3|

Your POV

I wake up in my bed. Huh, Travis must've carried me up here. Wait that's right, Travis is probably still here. I was still in my clothes from last night so I got a new outfit out of my dresser. Just some sweatpants and an old t-shirt since I didn't plan on going anywhere today. I pulled my hair into a ponytail (Again pretend or ignore if you have short hair) and headed downstairs.

I smiled when I saw Travis passed out on the couch. I decided to go into the kitchen and cook some scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. Shortly before it was done I heard Travis' footsteps come towards the kitchen. "Hey, beautiful." He said. "Since when have you called me that?" I ask him with a smile. "Since now. " He says with a chuckle.

"I'm afraid it's not quite accurate though since I have no make up on, and I'm wearing sweat pants with my hair up." I say turning around. He then decides to quote Drake's song "That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong." I giggle at him. "You seriously had to do that didn't you?" I ask shaking my head. "Of course I did, you left an opportunity!"

I giggle and hand him his plate of food. He takes it and sits at the table in the living room. I follow him with my plate of food. "So you have any plans today?" I ask him as I sit down. "I don't think so." He says. "You're not even gonna try to win over Aphmau like you usually do?" I ask him.

"No, I've actually a lot about what you said about it being stupid and childish, and you were right. Even if I did win her over, and she fell for me I'm not sure if I would feel the same way, and then it would be messing with someone's emotions." He says. "Wow, I guess you have grown up. I feel like a proud mother." I say.

He chuckles. "Yeah I guess you would." "So now the competition is just between Aaron,Dante,Laurance and Garroth?" I ask him. "I'm not even sure if Aaron is a part of it, and I don't think Dante will be for long, I think he has a thing for Nicole." He says. "Hmm they would make a cute couple."

After we finished our breakfast Travis looked lost in thought. "Whatcha thinking about?" I ask him. "Just uh wondering if you would like to practice for the play?" "As in?" "Uh the kiss, I think it actually might be a good idea to practice." He swallows and looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Uh um sure, I guess." I say trying to act cool. "R-Right n-now?" I ask "Uh, y-yeah I guess." He stutters back.

He leans in and I take a deep breath, to try to calm myself down. We both close our eyes and I feel his soft warm lips on mine. I feel his hand come up and rest on my neck and I put mine on his shoulder. It felt amazing. He pulls away after a while and looks me in the eyes. "Woah.." He says quietly before leaning in and kissing me sweetly.

Was this still practice or is it more? I pulled away and look at him. "I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-uh." He trails off. I felt like kissing him but I felt maybe it would push things into something I'd regret-ah screw it, he has a sad look on his face.

I pull him towards me and I kiss him, more passionately this time. I feel him smile in our kiss, which made me smile. He started to lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. (Before this goes any further, no this will not turn into a lemon this is just fluff (for those who don't know what fluff is it's making out, kissing, cuddling, etc.)

Just to piss (really wanted to say peeve here XD) him off I don't grant him access,(that sounds vaguely dirty in my mind...I'll shut up now) earning a slight growl of frustration from him. (hmm shall I put a booty grab here...) He slowly trailed his hand down my back until he reached my butt giving it a slight squeeze. (I shall :) ) I gasp, causing me to open my mouth and he takes advantage of that so he can explore my mouth with his tongue. That sneaky bastard! After a few moments he pulled back. "I don't know what to say." He said looking at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"I- I have feelings for you, but I didn't know how to tell you." I say looking at the ground. After a few moment I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. "I'm so sorry if I hurt you with the whole Aphmau competition thing." He told me. I feel tears start to form, and I say "It's fine, Travis you never knew it hurt me." "I should've though, I'm your best friend I should've known it hurt you."

"It's not your fault Travis, it's not your fault. Now lets talk about how and why you grabbed my butt." He chuckles and says "You want me to do it again." Then smirks. I laugh then look at him. "Will things be different now that you know about my feelings for you?" I ask with a worried look on my face. "No, of course not, it won't change until we sort through our emotions and decide what we want to be."

I smile "Hey do you want to sing?" I ask randomly. "Yeah only if I get to play guitar."

He grabs his guitar and we start to sing. (Italics= You Bold= Travis Both=Both) (doesn't go along with video thats just for a duet sound also credit to Plain white t's and the people who covered the duet)

Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes, you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true

Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there, Delilah
I know times are gettin' hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there, Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away

I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh, it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
And we'd just laugh along because we'd know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah, I can promise you
That by the time that we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there, Delilah
You be good, and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be makin' history like I do

You know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there, Delilah, here's to you
This one's for you

Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me, oh oh, woah, woah
Oh woah, oh
Oh

I stare into his green eyes wishing this could last forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Word count= 1318 (approx)

If you guys vote enough I might squeeze in another chapter tonight :)

See ya guys later!

NOTE:NOT EDITED