|Chapter 11|

Your POV

I look up and see that Laurance woke up.

"Did I pass out?" He asks. I nod my head and he groans.

"You should've woken me up." He say sitting upright.

I'm still holding Travis' head. I'm not gonna lie, when I heard that voice I had thought Travis had woken up.

A doctor walked in the room to check on Travis so I let go of his hand.

I met her before Laurance fell asleep, her name is Dr Red. She checked his vitals and smiled at me. She left the room after that, leaving Laurance and I alone.

"I thought you were Travis when you woke up and said my name." I say looking down at Travis' and mine's hands.

"I'm sorry." Laurance said walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I was listening to a song last night. It was really beautiful, I think you would like it." He said.

"Can you sing it?" I say looking up at him. He chuckles and says "I can try."

He starts to sing the lyrics to the song. (song up above)

" Drink up baby, stay up all night.

With the things you could do,

you won't but you might."

I recognize the song.

I start to sing along.

"The potential you'll be, that you'll never see.

The promises you'll only make.

Drink up with me now, forget all about

the pressure of days.

Do what I say.

And I'll make you okay, and drive them away.

The images stuck in your head.

Of people you've been before, that you don't want around anymore.

They push and shove and won't bend to your will.

I'll keep them still."

A familiar male voice joins us.

"Drink up baby,look at the stars.

I'll kiss you again

between the bars.

Where I'm seeing you there, with your hands in the air.

Waiting to finally be caught.

Drink up one more time.

And I'll make you mine.

Keep you apart, deep in my heart.

Seperate from the rest, where I like you the best.

And keep the things you forgot

The people that you've been before, that don't want around anymore

They push and shove and won't bend your will.

I'll keep them still."

I look towards Travis seeing 2 green eyes staring back at me.

"T-Travis??"

"You didn't leave me?" He asks.

"I should be asking you that!" I say as I start to cry.

Laurance presses the call button for the doctor.

Travis sits up and hugs me while I cry.

"I would never leave you, no matter what you did, and no matter what stupid thing I did. Like what happened before I got here." He says and rubs my backs.

"Please, never do something like that again." I said.

"Hey what happened while I was out, and where the hell is my hair?" He says, just now realizing what situation he was in.

I pull out of the hug and say "The doctor's found a tumor in your brain. They were able to remove half of it. I'm the one who told them to do the surgery, but its your choice if you want the next surgery or not."

He nods taking this information surprisingly well.

"You didn't have to make that decision Y/N. Someone else could've." He said.

"It was so hard to make it, knowing that you could die but I couldn't let anyone else do it." I say as I start to cry more. He just holds me until I'm done crying.

Derek POV

"Meredith, I'm leaving for DC tonight, do have everything figured out for the kids?" I say. She nods and then I say "I'm leaving Travis' case with Amelia, she's been at the hospital all night looking at his scans. If she isn't home in the morning, drag her home tomorrow."

"Ok Derek, now go, you're gonna be late for your flight." Meredith says handing me my luggage.

We already said our goodbyes, so I kiss her forehead and leave the house to catch my flight.

Amelia POV

I've been staring at his scans all night. This tumor is a monster, but I'm gonna figure out how to remove it all.

I got it.

I'll have to tell Webber to round up the interns and residents tomorrow so I can find one or two who understands this to be in the OR with me.

This surgery will be the first of its kind.

But it will work.

I can feel it.

I keep staring at his scans, figuring out exactly what I'm gonna do when I'm in that OR. This is what I'll be doing most of the time.

That and practicing to get it just right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Don't have a lot to say here except if you wanted another story like this you should read At Least I Have You by , and also after you read that you should check out my fanfic of her facfic called "Disturbia" It's one of my OC's back story, that's in her story so yeah!

See ya nerds later!