|Chapter 4|

Your POV

Travis left later that day and I was left to my own thoughts. I decided to go to mcdonalds for dinner instead of making something so I hopped in my car and drove down the road. On my way down My Street, I saw Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, from what it looks like, yelling at each other about something, probably the play.

I ignored it and drove to mcdonalds. I opened my car door and stepped out, after I parked. I locked my car and walked into the cool breeze, and approached the door to mcdonalds. I walked in and stood in line at the counter. I crossed my arms and looked around the smallish building, and I saw a familiar face.

"Reira?" I say looking towards who I think is my old friend. Sure enough, she turns around and I see her dark red hair and her hazel eyes that feel so familiar. "Y-Y/N?" She says walking toward me. She was wearing black leggings, a white sweater with a red scarf and a white beanie. She approached me and we hugged.

"Do you want to come hang at my place and catch up after I get my food?" I ask her. "Yeah sure that would be awesome!" She says. I order my food and wait for it. After I get my food, I carry the bag out the door and tell Reira to follow me back to my house.

Once we got there I started eating and we talked. "So have you talked to Travis recently?" She asked me. We all used to be friends in high school. "Yeah, he actually lives down the street." "Really?!" She yelled in surprise. I nod and she says "So I'm guessing you guys are gonne be in that neighborhood play I've seen posters about."

"Yeah actually, we're Romeo and Juiliet." I say, blushing a little. "Too bad I didn't know about it sooner, I would've tried out for it, that also means that Travis' streak is still going then?" She says. "Yep, he came out of his "Retirement" just to get the part to kiss one of our friends Aphmau, but I got the part instead."

"So, he likes this Aphmau then?" She asks raising her eyebrow. "Well no not really, he was a part of this whole competition thing with some of the guys on the street who want to win over Aphmau. Though he decided to listen to me after I claimed it was childish." She nods.

We continue talking about random things until Reira says she needs to go. We say our goodbyes and I am left to my own thoughts again. We have our first and well final rehearsal tomorrow before our play. With that in mind I change into pajamas and crawl under the covers on my bed and fall asleep.

{Time Skip to the day of the play cause lazy author is lazy}

I take a few deep breaths, the play starts in 5 minutes. "Hey, I want to show you something." I hear Travis say from my dressing room door. "O-Okay." I say and follow him. He takes me out the back door and points out the sunset. "Wow its beautiful." I say breathless. "I figured it would calm you down before the play speaking of which we should probably head in." I nod and try to open the door but it doesn't budge.

"Umm houston we have a problem, the door won't open." "What?" He says trying it as well. "What the hell?"

"I think Garroth locked it since him and Aphmau are the understudies for our roles." I say. "Let's go see if we can get through the front door." I nod and we run inside the front door and to the door of our theater. He tries to open it but it doesn't budge. "Crap, do you have your phone on you?" He asks me. "No, I left it in my dressing room."

He sighs. "Well I guess we could just sit outside and talk until the play is over." He suggests. "Yeah that sounds good to me." I say smiling. We go back outside and sit on a bench.

"So uhm, what have you been thinking about lately?" I ask him after we just sit there staring at the sunset for a while. "To be honest, I've been thinking a lot about you." He says looking down. "Oh?" "I'm just trying to find out what my feelings are." I nod understandingly.

We sit there and talk about other stuff until we see people start leaving the building and we see Kawaii~Chan pop out of the door. She jumped when she saw us and ran towards us. "Why weren't you guys inside? We were looking all over for you."

"We got locked outside, how did the play go?" I ask. She starts giggling. "Welllll Garroth~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai were going to kiss and then Laurance~Kun used a potion and tried to switch places with Garroth~Kun but accidentally traded places with Aphmau~Senpai instead, and then they ended up kissing!"

"Really? OH MY IRENE THAT IS SO PERFECT!!" I exclaim, and Travis chuckles. "Did you video tape it Kawaii~Chan?" I asked. "Of course Kawaii~Chan did!" She said jumping up and down. "Well you're gonna have to send it to me sometime, I want to see it for myself. She giggles and says goodbye as she leaves with Katelyn and Aphmau.

Travis and I retrieve our stuff, and I offer him a ride. He nods and says thank you.

On our way back I decide to tell him about seeing Reira. "Hey Travis guess who I saw a couple days ago." "Hmmm I don't know, who?" He replies looking at me. "I saw Reira." He has a look of surprisement on his face. "How is she?" "She's doing great."

He smiles. "We should all hang out sometime." He suggests. "I agree, we should introduce her to all of our friends." He nods and smiles at me. I stop my car next to his house. He smiles again and he leans in a bit to kiss me on the forehead. Once he does that he gets his stuff and walks out to his door.

I sit there smiling about what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

No I did not die, just had a few school projects I needed to do this week.

I will uploading more regularly don't worry, again remember this book is to get me back into writing slowly.

Word count: 1037

See ya guys!

New Character (Reira) :