|Chapter 5|

Your POV

I was hanging out with Katelyn and Aphmau at their house, and we started discussing things about plays since Katelyn was now in a theatre class! "So Katelyn, you want to direct another neighborhood play?" I ask her. "That's exactly what I want to do, I just need ideas for a play." She says. "Well how about a musical? Both Travis and Y/N have amazing voices, so they would definitely get lead role and the rest of us can see how it goes." Aphmau proposes. "That's a great idea! We can just get everyone together from the last play and give them roles to see how they do, that would be a great experiment to!" Katelyn says.

"How about we do Grease, its modern enough so people won't get bored, and it has great songs and story." I also propse. "That sounds awesome, hey do you think maybe everyone who had a lead role in the last play can come here and watch the movie, just in case they've never seen it before?"

"Yeah sure, let me text everyone real quick."

*Le time skip cause reasons*

Everyone was at Aphmau's and we were getting ready to watch the movie. Travis and I were sitting to the left of the couch on the floor, Aphmau and Katelyn we're sitting on the love seat, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, and Aaron were sitting on the couch and Laurence and Garroth were sitting next to eachother in front of the couch.

"I'm warning you right now Travis, I know every single song by heart in this movie, so now's your chance to move." I say smiling at him. He gives me a smirk and whispers in my ear "I don't think I'll mind, I love hearing your voice." He pulled back from my ear still giving me that same smirk. (Wow the flirting game is strong in this chapter..)

The movie began and after about 15ish minutes the song summer nights started, and I sang every single lyric. Travis smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled.

*le time skip cause well I can*

We were almost done with the movie and everyone was asleep except Travis and the song "Sandy" came on and he started to sing it.

"Stranded at the drive-in

branded a fool

what will they say

Monday at school

Sandy can't you see

I'm in misery

we made a start

now we're apart

there's nothing left for me

love has flown

all alone

I sit and wonder

why-yi-yi-yi

oh why

you left me

oh Sandy.

Oh Sandy

baby

someday

when high-yi school is done

somehow

someway

our two world will be one

In heaven forever

and ever

we will be

oh please

say you'll stay

oh Sandy.

Sandy my darling,you hurt me real bad.

You know it's true

but baby you gotta believe me when I say

I'm helpless without you.

Love had flown

all alone

I sit and wonder

why-yi-yi-yi

oh why

you left me

oh Sandy.

Sandy

Sandy

why-yi-yi-yi-yi

oh Sandy."

He leans in a bit and I look into his eyes. "We can't Travis, someone might wake up." He nods looking sad. "Let me walk you home." He says helping me up from the floor. "Okay" I say grabbing my coat and walking out the door with him.

We got to my house and I unlocked the door with my key. We both walk inside and I say "Well see you tomorrow."

He smiles at me and then he says "Ok, see you soon." I smile and watch him walk out the front door.

I walk up my stairs and get ready to go to bed.

*Time Skip cause your sleeping and it would be creepy, oh wait I have other characters at Aph's house so nevermind.

Un Time Skip*

Laurance's POV

I wake up in Aph's house realizing everyone's asleep and Travis and Y/N are gone.

I look at the clock, its 12:30.

I yawn and stand up, careful not to wake anyone up. I pick up my coat and head out the door. I walk across the street to our house and open the door, Travis must be here if the door's unlocked then.

I walk inside and hear a sound coming from the basement. I walk down the stairs and open the doors to the basement where Travis stays.

He was on his bed, crying. (MY HEART ;( )

"Travis are you ok?" I ask walking over to him. "I don't think you would understand Laurance."

"Just tell me whats wrong." I say sitting on his bed next to him. "I have feelings for Y/N, but our highschool friend Reira is back, and her and I dated behind Y/N's back until graduation, when she moved to Colorado, and I'm still in love with Reira. I don't know what to do Laurance."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't get to 1000 words but thought this was a good place to stop.

also I'm listening to epic music from Dragon Age while writing this so I'm pretty inspired rn xD

See ya fangirls/boys later xD