Sasuka X Ino ---/ I Love You

Start from the beginning

Upon arriving they both took seats and order there food before chatting casualty about work and everyday life.

“I’ll walk you home.” Sasuke told Ino after paying for both of their meals and they headed out of the shop.

“You don’t have to.” Ino said shaking her head.

“I want to.” Sasuke said holding his arm out to her.

Light pink dusted over her cheeks as she hooked her arm with his and they headed towards her flat. The cold air of the evening chilling her hot cheeks as they walked steadily towards her place, chatting happily with one another.

They came to a stop in front of Ino’s front door and she unhooked her arm and unlocked her front do. “Want to come in?” She asked.

“Yeah.” Sasuke said nicely as she held the door open for him.

She closed it behind them but froze up a little when she felt breathing on the back of her neck. “S-Sasuke?” She asked.

“Yeah?” he whispered, his breath tickling her neck.

“W-why so close?” she asked.

Sasuke pressed his lips to the back of her neck softly, kissing her there before moving down a little and kissing her again. He placed a hand on her hip as the other gently tugged her shirt off one of her shoulders before taking hold of the other hip. He kissed along her shoulder and then back up her neck.

Ino’s breathing came out in pants, her hands braced agenised the front door, her eyes screwed closed and a dust of crimson across her cheeks. This was everything she’d ever dreamed of. Everything she’d ever wanted.

“S-Sasuke.” She stuttered, tilting her head back a little as he kissed up towards her cheek.