I took his shirt from him and stuck it over his head placing his arms through the sleeves "Let's go shall we?" He carefully stood up holding his side sticking his feet into his shoes and hobbled over to the door and clicking it open, Claude was waiting at the entrance for us running over to almost strangle Sammy to death without hurting his stomach.

"Arianna is livid, I think she might spit venom" Claude chuckled placing a hand on Sammy's shoulder as we walked across the parking lot to the SUV, I lifted Sammy up into the SUV despite his hostile protests and sulked the entire ride home. I think he is used to fending for himself that's why he hates being coddled by me and the pack, Tough noodles for him then.

"Alright down we go Sammy" I slipped an arm around his waist and placed him down onto his feet on the pavement "I never asked, what are your parents going to say about Charlie marrying William?" I asked stepping up the porch stairs "My mother will be okay, my dad..I'm not so sure" He mumbled wrapping his arms around himself to try and shield himself from the cold.

"I'm sure Charlie will be okay" I patted his head turning the door handle and pushed open the front door throwing my jacket up onto the coat hooks, I heard muffled voices coming from the living room and I poked my head into the doorway. There was my father and Joel standing there talking to Ingrid! My blood starting boiling in rage and Silas started snarling raidly from beside me.

"Dad! Why is she here?! She kidnapped us and set Hellhounds on us!" I yelled baring my kanines at I grid "No she didn't, You provoked her and she defended herself." My father cut me down and I gaped at him in sheer shock "Exactly Alpha! Sammy almost sliced me in half with his katana!" Ingrid turned on her whingy white girl at and I fought to not snap her neck right now.

"I-I did no such thing!" Sammy interjected quickly tightly clutching my arm in his trembling hands "Alpha Dmitri! She is a lying little bitch! You saw the state Sammy was in! Are you completely closed minded!?" Arianna bellowed stomping her foot angrily in sheer frustration "I warned you Arianna about the way you addressed people, I will have to put you in isolation" My father added nonchalantly keeping his arms folded.

Arianna paled noticeably clutching Sammy's hand as Joel came at her "No she won't." Claude stepped in front of Arianna sending Joel flying across the room with his Alpha force "Dmitri, I do not condone irrational orders onto your own pack" Claude crossed his arms intimidatingly, Ingrid put on a shocked face and stepped over to Sammy "I can even show you the defensive wounds I put on Samandriel" She reached out to touch Samandriel's neck.

Something snapped in Samandriel's eyes and he grabbed her wrist twisting it harshly soundly snapping her wrist before kicking her foot out from underneath her landing on her backside "Cedric, Keep your mate in line or I will be forced to eradicate him" My father ordered glaring toward Sammy who cowered behind my back. I was drawn back by the loud slap that resonated from across the room.

Claude had freaking slapped my father across the face "You snap out of this right now. This isn't you. And until you sort things out with the European Pack and the Hunters I will take the pack to the cabin" Claude motioned to the three of us to go outside "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt her!" Sammy cried panickly wringing his hands together while Arianna just stood there blankly.

"Sammy. It isn't your fault, My father just threatened to kill you. I just need you to here that's all" I pulled him into my arms holding him tightly kissing his shoulder as I gently ran my hand through the back of his hair "Let's go ladies and gentlemen" Claude smiled jumping down the stairs holding the cabin keys in his hands.

"Are you okay Claude?" Arianna muttered dropping out of her daze "Fine. I might have to call Will but otherwise fine" He put on a forced smile patting Sammy's head before heading up the forest trails in the direction of the cabin. I was steadily following Claude up the hill with Sammy struggling to keep up beside me.