'Drunk talk, sober thoughts'

It has been a week a good week my mate can walk, talk, and eat without throwing up. She has started to talk to more people and gets along with the women in the group she also let me mark her two days ago, we have not fully mated not yet.. Today I had to go back to my alpha duties she was with some of the other mated females of the pack.

"Okay girls are mates are busy so we are gonna sneak out." Briana said.

"Sure." I was the first one to say anything they all looked to me.

"Uh what happen." I say looking to them.

"Surprised you said something first." Liliana said to me I laughed.

"Okay well if she is with it I am with it." Bella says we all get up and go to the closet.The twins wear almost the same thing..

Briana (Pink dress) Liliana (White dress) ^^^

Bella dress ^^^

Leslie dress ^^^

Leslie dress ^^^

When we get out the house we walk because the girls said we were gonna be drinking, As we were walking it was fun yes I been out the house since I got saved but not out the yard it all is knew and I love it.

"Look the club." Bella says we all laugh and walk up to the club they let us in and the first place the girls want to go is to the bar. We get some shots, then go to the dance floor Bella stayed back to get us some more drinks we were dancing and it was so much fun the lights were beaming and the people were all laughing and having fun, I look up to the sky light and almost forgot it was literally two in the after noon and I am drinking my mate is gonna be pissed. But I am not worried I learned the day I meant my mate he would not hurt me ever, at least not on purpose.

"Leslie drink." I hear Bella I take the drink and start to sway my hip's to the music. I finish my drink and was still dancing when I felt something dancing with me I turned around and see Briana me and her were dancing to the music when Bella came with more drinks I took mine and just listens to the music it has been a while since I was-.

'Leslie where are you?' I hear my mate through the link I will never get use to that.

'I am here.' I say back.

'Shit, where were you? I was worried sick.' He said back I felt bad because I can feel his emotions through the bond.

'Sorry Bella wanted to go out we will be home soon.' I say back to him.

'Alright keep me in your head.' He says I chuckle and roll my eyes then I start dancing again to the music letting the liquor hit my body. It has been hours it is now dark outside and even thought he told me not to block him out I did anyways. Ha! ha! mother fucker like that now!! Okay I may be a smudge wasted just a smudge. I can feel his anger and it is wrong that it is making me feel so much happier.

"DRINKS." Bella slurrs damn we must have really been drinking a lot because we are ware-wolfs and that usually takes a lot.

"RIGHT THIS WAY!!" I yell and take three shots the girls go after me, I start to sway to the music looking to the sky you can see stars, looking around the twins are dancing with one another, Bella is getting more drinks damn that one can drink, I am just swaying my body to the music it is what I been doing for hours I have not sat down once.

"You know Luna I like you." Liliana came to me drunk hanging on me and I sway a little harder she joins in.

"I like you and your sister too." I say to her.

"You need too meet our mates they gonna be pissed." She says slurring her words I chuckle.

"Hey they always mad at least now they got a reason." I say too her.

I hear Briana "AMEN LUNA." Taking a shot I laughed and me and the twins were dancing when Bella came back.

"Bella dance with us." I say she sighs and walks to the bar putting the tray down and walking back to us..

"Alright." She says she is wasted you can tell she can barley stand on her own.

"Maybe we should start walking home." I say all the girls nod we grab our jackets putting them on and then walking out the club.

"Cold." I say snuggling closer to Bella the twins do the same to one another. We were walking down the street singing..

"The club is jumping now."

"So get up."

"Feeling inside you know that cause I can see it in your eyes you want me smooth as a mother."

"Can you feel it in the beat." We all sing it is funny because we did not sing the song right. Then it started to rain and not a soft drizzle no it started to pour I was holding up drunk bella.

"Look at me." Lillian yelled I looked up she was dancing..

"That was great." I slur yell to her..

"If that was good watch me." Briana yelled I looked up again.

"That was great girls." I yell they all laugh and we contine walking.

"I SMELL THEM." I hear Cody yell.

"Baby." Briana yells running into Cody arms.

"Where is Bella." I hear a man yell I never meant him before.

"Over hear." I yell hoping the man can hear me.

"Hello Luna." He said then looked to his mate who is amost passed out in my arms.

"I am sorry about my mate." He said I just laughed.

"It is all good." I say he grabs her bridal style and walks in the house my mate is next to me.

"Oh hey." I say with a giggle.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CUT THE LINK!!." Uh oh he is pissed.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down, I hear him sigh then put his hand under my chin lifting my face.

"Come on lets get you inside you are cold." He says I nod and put my arms out he looks to me like he is fighting a losing battle.

"No." He says and turns around and starts to walk away I do not move from my spot. He turns to the side and quickly looks behind him where I have not move from, he sighs and walks over.

"You lucky I love you." He says I giggle and he picks me up I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"I love you too." I kissed his neck and he growled.

Edited.

Word count: 1163