'I almost gave up'

She talked and I loved it, her name is Leslie why does that name sound like I heard it before? Whatever I do not care, she is beautiful her name is beautiful and I love her.

"Do you want to go back to the bed?" I ask her she shakes her head 'no'.

"Can you tell me why?" I ask her.

"Hot." She says her voice raspy and dry.

"At least try please I do not want you to sit on the floor." I say then stand and put my hand out she takes it and I lead her too the bed, she sits down and puts the blanket around her.

"Fix." she says putting her arm out.

"No no more fixes you will not be doing that no more." I say to her she looks back.

"Fix no sick." She says to me.

"I said no! You get no more fix you will deal with the sickness because you will get clean." I say well more demand she looks to me then to her arms, then back up to me and she is smiling.

"Clean?" She tilted her head.

"Yes you are gonna get clean and I will be here." I say to her she smiles even bigger and pulls me into a hug of course I hug back and take in her scent she jolts back up.

"Sorry." She says as her face gets pale.

"No it is fin-." Before I can finish she throws up it lands on me I know I should be like gross but I could care less, I grab her hair and let her throw up pushing the bucket in front of her. When she is done she sits down.

"It hurts." She whispers I sigh and pick her up taking her to the bathroom I start to bathtub and undress her it is not hard she is only wearing the gown, I slip it off her and then I see her injuries I am pissed but I know I need to stay calm, so I lift her into the bathtub. She started to play with the water before grabbing the shampoo. As she is in the bathroom I go into the hall to look for the doctor.

"Hey can I get a sweat pants, shirt, and some socks." I look to the doctor he nods and walks into the supply closet where it is he walks back to me.

"Alpha after she is dressed let me know I would like to speak with her." He says, I snatch the clothes and walk away, he wants to talk to her she does not need people questioning her she is in fucking pain. I walk in the room and to the bathroom she is still in the bathroom playing with the water.

"Come on." I say grabbing the towel she gets up and I put it around her she starts to dry her body and I grab another towel to dry her hair, I get her dressed and she walked to the bed laying down she put the blanket on her body.

"The doctor wants to talk to you." I say to her she turns over and looks to me.

"Hungry." She says I nod my head.

'Doc you can bring her food.' I tell the doc through the mind link.

'Yes alpha.' He said back to me.

'Oh yeah and you can talk to her.' I say then cut the link going back to my mate.

"What that?" She ask I look to see what she is pointing at.

"It is a phone." I say she nods then the door opens the doctor comes in with a nurse she puts the food down and walks out the doctor walks to the left of my mate who shifts closer to the right.

"I am just gonna ask you some questions." He says she nods her head.

"Do you know your name? And who you are?" He ask her again she nods her head.

"And your age?" He ask her she nods again.

"How old?" He ask she looks to my hands she then grabs my hand and I feel the tingles, she puts up eight fingers on my hands then just one finger on hers.

"18 years old." He says she nods her head.

"Do you know your mother and father?" He asked she nods her head.

"They names we want to let them know we found you." He said to her she took a deep breath.

"Justin and Mary." She whispers the doctor eyes get wide.

"The alpha and Luna of the blood lust pack." He says she nods her head, then it hits me shit she is the pup that was kidnapped years back fuck I need to let them know, I stand up and storm out the room, I hear as the doctor ask her the questions I storm out the infirmary and into my kitchen where I take out my phone and call them it rings a couple times before an answer.

"What?" The man snaps.

"Alpha Justin." I say to the man.

"What?" Again he snaps.

"My name is Alpha Xavier and I have information on your dau-." I try to talk but he cuts me off.

"Yeah I know who you are half my pack deserted me for you but that is okay I know you heard the blood lust pack have been up and well for a couple years now, So what is this about?" He says with a deadly tone.

"It is about your daughter." I say I hear a growl on the other line and then a women.

"What my baby you know what happen?" A lady says on the phone this time.

"Luna Mary." I say with respect.

"Look Leslie my pup you know her? Where she is? Who got her? Is she safe?" She ask through the phone I sigh and I was gonna talk when she beat me too it.

"No save it Alpha Xavier we will be coming up, in less then two days." Mary says to me.

"Alright I will let the others know." I say back to her.

"Bye." She says then ends the call I hang up and grab the bridge of my nose. I breath and walk back to Leslie room.

"Hey." I say she looks to me and she looks like shit I mean she is still pretty to me but you can tell she is going through it.

"Hey." She says raspy.

"Lay with me?" She ask me I nod my head and take my shoes off I lay down next to her and play with hair she stares out the window.

"I almost gave up." She says I look to her but she is looking out the window still. "I am happy you found me." This time she looks up too me with her big green eyes I look right into hers and smile pulling her closer too me.

"We will get through this, I promise. Now sleep." I say to her she nods, peck's my cheek and closes her eyes.

'AHH! SHE KISSED US!' My wolf began jumping and howling in my mind.

'Okay, calm down.'

Edited.

Word count: 1207