First Fight: Leonardo (REQUEST)

Start from the beginning

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

-Time skip-

I spent the whole day at the lair, hanging out with the guys and having fun. It was now late out, and time for their patrol. I wanted to go so badly, but Leo was way to over protective and never let me. But I was hoping to change that today. I walked up to them as they stood at the entrance a small smile on my lips.

"Hey Leo..?" I played with the end of my sleeve on my sweater as he looked over at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think... Can I please..-"

"No."

I looked up, confused, my brows furrowing a little. "No? You didn't even hear what I had to say."

"Because I don't have to, you were going to ask if you could come on patrol, and my answer is no."

I frowned a little, and sighed. "Please?"  Leo looked at me for a second, as I pulled puppy dog eyes on him, he sighed and smiled a little.

"Fine, but you have to listen to me."

I stood up straight and gave him a salute. "Yes Captain." I smirked, teasingly.

Leo chuckled and ruffled my hair a bit, "C'mon soldier." I giggled and followed my fearless leader in blue.

-Another time skip brought to you by a very lazy author XD-

The turtles had engaged in combat, I was stuck on a rooftop, watching helplessly. And it was killing me, I wanted to help, somehow.. More and more footbots were coming, the turtles were surrounded. I HAD to do something. I looked around and noticed a kraang gun, I smiled a little and grabbed it, climbing down the fire escape to the alley below. I ran over behind a trash can and set the gun on top of it, I closed one eye as I focused, my finger pulled on the trigger as I shot at the many footbots.

Unfortunately I didn't do much, only enough to get the turtles out of their little situation. After fighting for a while, I stopped and let the turtles take over. I stood up, seeing as I thought I was safe now. What I didn't know what that a certain tiger mutant was behind me. Leo looked over and his eyes widened.

"L/g!" He shouted, grabbing a katana and throwing it my way. My eyes widened as I ducked, the katana hit tiger claw as he roared, it didn't go deep into him, but he fled nonetheless. I smiled a little and stood back up, I began to walk over to Leo about to say a thank you when he glared down at me. A glare so hard, it made me want to curl into a ball and hide.

I frowned, "Leo?"

"I knew this was a bad idea. It's all your fault! We failed the mission because of you!" He shouted.

Anger boiled inside me, he blamed me?!

"What the hell are you talking about? This isn't my fault." I shot back.

"Don't use that fucking tone with me!" Leo snapped.

"Oh so it's alright for you to use it one me!?"  I retorted.

"Yeah it is! Because I"M your boyfriend! You damn have to listen to me!  Why the hell don't you just listen! You could've got killed, one of us could've got killed!"

"I was just trying to help!"

"Well you did a pretty stupid job in doing so!"

Tears began to fill me eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

"You're angry at me for helping you!"

"Yes I am..! Let's just go, before anyone else makes any more mistakes." He glanced at me as he walked passed me, his brothers silent in the background.

"No! You can't just say things like that to me!"

"Watch me!"

"Leo stop!"

He kept walked, I followed as he ignored me yelling at him, telling him to stop.

"Leo i'm serious, if you don't stop i'll-"

"You'll what!" Leo had balled up his fist and turned around quickly, his arm out as he did so, he accidentally hit my in the chest and made me fall to the ground with a loud thud. His eyes widened at what he had did, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes.

My chest throbbed in pain, as I clutched it, my eyes closed, and when I opened them, all I could see was him hurting me, over, and over again. Fear crawled it's way into my eyes, as tears began to fall down my face.

"You hit me.." I mumbled.

"L/g please, i'm so sorry, it was an accident." He rambled.

"You hit me.." I repeated, a little louder this time.

"L/g, please..." He went to reach for me when I flinched and closed my eyes. His heart broke into a thousand pieces as I slowly got up.

"Just.. Leave me alone." I coughed a bit, the pain began to grow.

"L/g please, i'm really sorry."

"Sorry can't fix anything." I muttered.

"L/g c'mon, lets just go back to the lair, please."

"No."

"L/g.. I love you, you're my girlfriend.. Please." He begged.

Another tear fell down my face, "Girlfriend? ....Are you sure about that?"

Leo's tears began to fall. "Yes, I love you.. Now c'mon, lets just go. You can't just leave.."

My back was turned to him as I was walking away, I stopped for a second, not bothering to look back at him.

"Watch me." I repeated his words.

"L/g please! "

"I can't be with someone who would h-hurt me." More tears fell as I quickened my pace, leaving the area quickly.

When I had got home and into my room, I locked the door and threw things off the desk, my tears fell down my face at a fast pace, my hands gripped my hair as I ripped open my closet and threw all of the clothes out. I cried harder and sat down, sobbing violently.

~End of flashback~

That was the end of it, Leo and I had our first fight. He hit me in the chest, making it hard for me to breathe, my chest ached in pain, it was black and blue and covered in bruises. I lay on my back on the floor, taking huge deep breaths. We broke up. We were over.

Her HURT me.

..

Yet I still love him.

//Woah, finally! That took forever, well guys. I'm going to be writing Raph's section next, so stay tuned. I hope you enjoyed, and as always, staaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! PEACE OUT!

-Raccoon-//