"Yeah."

"Ashely?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you stop saying yeah?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah." Cameron sighed as I handed him the remote and he begin to flip through the channels. But one channel for some reason caught both of our attentions at the same exact time. I don't know what did it but I dropped my bag of Taki's and Cameron dropped the tv remote as both of our faces paled. 

What channel were we watching?

National Geographic. 

What movie was playing?

A movie about snakes. 

No, not just any snakes.

And if you haven't guessed it by now the specific snake they were talking about were,

Mother flippin Cobra's!

"Why'd you drop the remote?" I squinted my eyes at Cameron.

"Why'd you drop your Taki's?" Cameron squinted his eyes back at me. 

"No reason." I replied.

"Same goes to you." He replied and quickly picked back up the remote to change the channel. After a while we decided on watching Mean Girls.

A few minutes passed of us watching with our eyes glued to the screen but then we kind of got cold and grabbed a blanket to share. 

Then another almost thirty minutes went by. It felt like we haven't blinked in almost a year or so.

Then the door swung open.

"Guess who's hom-" Sam began but stopped mid sentence when he saw me and Cameron on the couch together. I guess we must of been too into the movie to notice the position we were in. 

My head was rested on Cameron's shoulder and his head was rested on top of my head. 

"Am I interrupting something?" Sam asked with wide eyes. Me and Cameron realized what he meant and we immediately moved away from each other, our faces turning red but even in the dark it was noticeable some how.

"No, um, nothing." I rushed out as Sam came closer to us so he could read our faces.

"You guy's look a bit flustered... Are y'all okay?" 

"No, no, we're good." Cameron immediately responded. 

"Yeah." I agreed. "We're good."

"Okay?" Sam said as he plopped down in between us on the couch. "This is just for extra safety measures." He added, squinting his eyes at the both of us. 

"Don't worry Sam," Cameron started, smirking at Sam. "I wouldn't go for someone like your si-" Cameron was about to finish but Sam slapped him upside the head. 

"Um....." I interrupted, trying to feel the awkward void between the three of us. "What's for dinner?" 

"I expected you to have already ate Ashely. It's eleven o'clock at night." Sam scolded, rolling his eyes as he picked up the phone. 

"What do you want from the Daddy Diego's?" Sam groaned, dialing the number to our local pizza place. Yes, it's called Daddy Diego's. I am pretty sure they ripped off Papa John's but either way the pizza is still good. 

"Sausage please." I chirped, causing Cameron to snicker. 

"I'm watching you boy." Sam glared. About a second after that Sam's glare turned to  look of embarrassment. 

"No, no, ma'am I wasn't talking to you! I was speaking to someone else in the same room as me." Sam hurried, his eyes wide and me and Cameron just laughed as we high fived each other. The look on Sam's face was priceless.

"Er, sorry but can I get a sausage pizza?" Sam asked through gritted teeth as he sent us death glares. 

"Thank you." Sam said as he hung up the phone. 

Sam began to stomp towards Cameron and I. He looked mad. No, he looked furious. "If Boarding school taught me anything it was self defense." 

Cameron staggered backward, almost tipping over the unsturdy sofa. "Don't kill me dad." He pleaded to Sam. 

"I swear you kids will be the death of me." Sam mumbled under his breath but me and Cameron both heard it loud and clear.

"Hey! I'm twenty one now, you can't call me a kid." Cameron defended, pouting his lower lip at Sam.

"Yeah but age is just a number." Sam teased back at him.

"Isn't that what pedophiles say?" Cameron asked.

"First of all Sam, you're not Cameron's dad. Second of all Cameron, you do act like a kid. And most importantly, the pizza is here so someone go get it." I jumped in, rolling my eyes as they both glared at me. 

"You get it." Sam argued and I shrugged not feeling the need to argue with him since it feels like you're arguing with a wall that won't give in. I took a ten dollar bill out of my pocket and ran down the stairs to the front door of the apartment. As I opened the door about to thank the pizza man I was surprised when I looked up to see three idiots standing on the porch instead. 

"We knew you would be here."

A/N: Holy damn, I realized how lazy I am. I have been putting off writing today to play Lacrosse but I love you guys just enough to force myself to use my brain and write a properly structured chapter. Or at least I TRIED. Yeah, I tried for once. Got a problem with that? I hope not. 

Also I really love it when you guy's dm me and act like I'm a celebrity or some shit. Don't worry, I'm nothing close to famous and don't be scared to DM me I'm not intimidating at all haha. Trust me on that though. LOVE YOU GUYS <3