Chapter 1

This is my first story, after reading so many stories on wattpad I decided to create my own and see how I got on. Please vote and comment, let me know what you think or what works so I can learn and become better. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story as much as I have coming up with ideas. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look in the mirror in front and run my hands threw my long brown hair, admiring the curly blow dry and fresh colour.

"How is it for you Mia?" 

"Gorgeous I love it, its perfect for tonight" I smiled at Melissa, she been my hairdresser for the past 10 years.

Tonight is my wedding anniversary, 5 years today today I walked down the aisle to the most amazing guy. He was so handsome in his black tuxedo with his blonde hair parted perfectly to the side and his baby blue eyes staring right at me. 

We worked hard to get a nice house and be comfortable with money. Brian took over his dads company 3 years ago and its doing so well. I was training to be a Make-Up Artist, its always been my dream and since the company has been doing so well, its allowed me to leave my job in retail and start to build my own business.

The past few months have been tough, we have been fighting a lot, he's hardly ever home anymore. He is always away on business trips. Its hard being alone, all the time but he is my husband and I will stand by him. 

I drove home that afternoon from the hairdressers and got myself ready to treat my husband to a night he won't forget. As I walk in the door I noticed a bouquet of red roses with diamonds in the middle, and a little note that read 'Love you always and Forever baby xx'. I look at my watch and realized  it was 3:30pm so I ran up the stairs, into our bedroom and decided to have a quick shower.

I clipped up my hair and took my rings off and carefully stepped into the steaming hot shower, lathering my body in shower gel. After about 10 minutes I stepped out and threw on my white fluffy dressing gown. As I looked at myself in the mirror I heard the front door shut. My heart was racing, what other suprizes is he planning tonight I giggled to myself. I looked down at my shiney silver diamond ring and place it carefully on my left finger. 

The bedroom door flung over and I giggled to myself, it must be something really big. I kept quiet and listened to what was going on in the bedroom.

"Do you know how hard it is not to look at you in that tight black skirt all day today. I just wanted to bend you over the desk"

" Oh yeah, well when Julie was gone we could of locked the door and just done it on the sofa"

My heart dropped, I knew that voice. It was his assistant Melissa.

"What time is your wife due back at?" she asked

"Not till after 4 so we gotta make this quick and make sure the bed is made right"

"Briannn.. I've been here enough times to know what to do"

I heard them kissing and moaning, and her screaming in my home, in my bed, with my husband. I wanted to scream and shout and smash everything in front of me, but reality was I just froze up and the words and actions didn't come out. As I slid down the wall and covered my ears with my hands, I started to cry. 

"That was amazing you really are the best" He took a big sigh

"I know exactly how you like to be pleasured and I can push your buttons baby"

"Ok time to go.. she's gonna be here soon quick fix the bed" 

I heard ruffling and kissing and I began to stand up wiping my tears away.

"See you tomorrow babe maybe we can do this in the morning" 

"See you tomorrow morning, wear something nice and tight and you might be in luck" 

I heard the door close and I stood up, I looked in the mirror and seen how puffy and red my eyes were. 

"Its time for change Mia" I said to myself 

"Im not going to be anyones bitch"