"Look who came out of retirement!"

I smiled as he hugged me warmly. "Michael, my boy." "Hi Quincy," Michael said in a soft tone. Michael took off the mask and shot me one of his signature smiles. It calmed me down as I was anxious to get myself back into gear. The beats that Quincy made had me dancing. "This is nice," I said. "You think you could make a song to this?" I nodded eagerly as Quincy handed me some sheet music. "It's only a draft song. "Hello" is what's it called." I smiled as I read the lyrics.

"Then we have Dangerously in Love too." Michael took a seat at the system, his hair pulled back. Quincy's phone rang. "Hold on it's Lionel." He stepped out; leaving Michael and I alone. "Ready?" I nodded as I stepped to the booth. Michael's voice filled my ears as I got settled. "All right baby. Which one would you like a shot at? We have all day." I shrugged. More sheet music polluted my stand as I flipped through them. "Green Light I guess." Michael nodded. "Let's do this."

Give it to mama...

If you want to...you got the green light..

I bobbed my head as the rhythm became permanent in my head. Michael threw me a thumbs up as I hit a soprano note. When the song stopped, he nodded approval. "Again..despite your range, that was weak Bey. Gotta get back on the track." I nodded. "Can you give me a pitch?" I asked softly. Michael nodded as he stepped into the booth. "Sing your note." "So if you want to..." Michael listened then harmonized with me. "When you hit that last run, don't but afraid to go for that note." I nodded. Michael looked down at me. "You know what to do. Just go for it." I smiled. "Thank you."

Quincy came back in. "I have to run back to the house to get a contract. Lionel is having some issues and I gotta check it out. I'll check in later!" Quincy hurriedly grabbed his briefcase and left us alone. Michael walked back to the system and leaned over it. "Ready?" I nodded. "Do you have on my necklace?"'I asked. The gold B stood out against his skin. Michael nodded. "Found it in the kids's room. Be careful next time." I rolled my eyes. "Would you just play the music?" Michael chuckled and shook his head. "Fine. Since you asked so sweetly," Michael replied. 

Later on that night...

Michael and I shared a glass of wine as we spoke over dessert. "So, what about you?" I asked. "What about me?" Michael was over the playback system messing with a new beat. "Music," I stated. Michael shrugged. "Maybe...I'll pick it up again. It's going to be a challenge because of me not being in L.A. but I'm glad I'm away from it all. But I have considered retirement." 

My whole body jumped at the sound of that. "Retirement? As in, no more music?" "Now now....just a break from the spotlight." "Michael, we've been on a break since the day Adam met Eve. Don't you miss it all?" I asked walked towards him. "Of course I miss it all, but.." "But what?" I whispered. Michael shook his head. "Nothing." I did the courageous move of sliding onto Michael's lap. The smell of red wine tickled my nose. "You've made my life better, but at the same time turned it upside down." I smiled. "Sorry," I whispered against his cheek. "It's fine..." Michael and I pulled back from one another and stared into his eyes. He grinned. "We should get going don't you think?" I whispered. Michael shrugged. "I can't move until you do." I completely forgot I was squishing Michael with my body weight all on his legs. 

"Maybe we don't have to," I challenged. Michael shook his head. "Oh no...we have kids...three to be exact and I gotta get home to my bed." Michael began to shift me off his lap. I sighed silently and began to get ready to go home. The security team had only left one member to stay with us this late, but he even dipped out once it hit eleven o'clock. 

We stepped into the elevator and I pressed L. Michael leaned up against the wall and yawned. "When's the last time you stayed up past ten?" I joked. Michael laughed drily. "Girl, you look worse." I shrugged and glanced at the stop button on the elevator. I wanted Michael to be affectionate again. I wanted Michael to be passionate again. I tapped the button and looked at Michael. He frowned immediately. "What is wrong? I wanna go to bed." 

I stepped up to him and put my hands on his face. "I miss you." "Beyonce..." "Please Michael." His arms slipped around my waist as I buried my face into his chest. I looked up at him; mentally begging for a response. Michael looked down on me and place his hand on my face. "Don't bag me into a corner like this Bey." I bit my lip. "I miss you," I repeated softer. Michael lifted my chin up and gently pressed his lips against mine. 

The kiss deepened as Michael yanked me into him. In submissive instinct, I let Michael push me against the wall. The urge and desire was noticeable between us, until Michael realized what was happening. "No no no no!" He stepped back. "Beyonce, why do you think everything will be normal?" "Because we're going to work at it! You can't keep avoiding us." Michael looked up at the ceiling in despair as he pressed the button to start again. "I need time to think." 

Michael and I sat in silence on the way home. "I'm sorry," I whispered when we walked into the house. Michael sighed as we walked up to our separate bedrooms. "Bey," he called. I turned around and yelped as Michael yanked me into a hungry, yet passionate kiss. I trembled against his body as he kissed me with force. He did a move he rarely did and sucked on my bottom lip. My breath hitched as Michael squeezed my hips and ass. Michael pulled back before I could even catch my thoughts. 

His bottom lip was already swollen from the kisses. I gently touched my bottom lip and looked at Michael. "Goodnight," he whispered. He left me wondering what the hell had just occured and should I go for more. The door to his bedroom swung open as he poked his head out. "C'mon." I followed Michael to his room and looked at him. He was already in his pajama pants and a t-shirt. He had a mtaching white tee for me. I changed out of my close and climbed intp bed with him. 

"Umm...what was that?" I asked. 

Michael shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about Beyonce. Goodnight." He reached over me and turned the lamp out. I frowned and glared at him in the dark. "So we're going to ignore the fact that we literally made out in the hallway?" Michael looked down at me and shook his head. "Of course not. Now go to sleep. We have to record again." I sighed and shook my head. "Michael. That was hot and passionate and...horny!" Michael nodded. "Indeed. I just wanted you to feel how you make me feel at times." I frowned. "Elaborate if you may?" 

Michael sighed and turned onto his back. "When you've had a taste....of something; whether it's good or bad for you. You want more am I right?" I nodded. "Bey, when we first made love....I felt...good..I wanted more, and I was going to get it. But how did you feel when I took it away from you?" Michael whispered. "Hurt...empty...undesirable," I whispered in a guilty tone. "Mmhm, that last one. Undesirable. That's how I felt when you took your love away from me. When you did those things. Now, this is the last time we will ever speak of the past. The future is what we're looking at? Understand?" 

Michael turned to face me. I nodded. "Yes Michael." "Good. Now please come back to our bed. It gets cold here at night." Michael wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you," I whispered softly. Michael chuckled and squeezed me gently. "I love you more." 

Carmela 

The soft kick made me smile. "Focus girl! You're our only hope to bring him down!" I nodded as I looked up. The man puffed his cigar smoke in my face. "It's bad for my son." The man laughed harshly. "What makes you think it's a boy?" The woman asked. "Because Michael would want one." The oldest in the back hissed when he heard the name. "Don't speak him in my presence! Him and that weaving wearin' bitch can go to hell!" The man with the cigar turned and glared at him. "Shutup boy! You screwed up once! At least she's a guarantee." He turned back to me and placed a hand on my face. "Now...you called Entertainment Tonight didn't you?" I nodded. "Good girl. Daddy might have to take you out to dinner tonight...unless you're willing to do something else for me and the boys." I looked around and saw the men snickering. "I don't know if I can....I am caring somebody now." The man shrugged. "Head will work. Get down pretty. If you want to be a star you've got to lay down and take it like one." He pulled out a Magnum and motioned to the desk. 

I did as I was told. This was going to get me to the top, no matter how many men I had sex with, I was sure to be faithful to my Michael. 

Author's Note: Ayeeee I haven't updated in a month breh! Like I went on an unplanned hiatus. It was like sooo out of the blue, but I'm back! I only have like a month and a half left of school i think and I'm ready to go! I've been busy with drama club plays, community service, and stuff. I guess I really needed the break. XD I know my lovelies missed me blowing up their phone! Well I'm back now....and like this has nothing to do with the story but I'm doing the 30 ab challenge and I'm only on day 2 but...I'm so sore >.< *sings pretty hurts* IT REALLY DOES THOUGH