Feeling it

(Kians pov)

I regretted the words right as they came out of my mouth, I had gone to my room and wishbone had peed all over my bed and camera.i literally threw the dog out of my room and tried to remove he urine off my camera lens.i heard the door open an JC walked in apologizing and promising he'll pay for damages,I just waved him off saying it was okay.

I finally finished cleaning my stuff off and my dirty sheets in the washing machine,I laid down in my fresh bed and fell asleep.

(CJ's pov)

I woke up to shortness of breath, oh shat.i looked at my clock,it read 4:23 am.i jumped up and ran to Connors room which was next door,I shook him up and he woke with a start.he rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"CJ what's wrong",he asked.

"I....feel....a....seizure....coming...",I wheezed out.

"Again how",he asked.

"How am I supposed to know".

"I want you to Put you head on this pillow and stay still I'll get the others",he said exiting the room.

He went out and came in with Ricky,JC,and Kian. i felt the shortness of breath getting worse,JC took my hand and used him thumb to rub circles on the back of it. Ricky was ready to time it,and Kian had the phone ready to call 911 if needed.then it happened and i started jerking around.

(JC pov)

Connor had woken me up to tell me CJ was about to have a seizure.i got up and put pants on over my boxers,I ran right into Connors room to see her laying on a pillow.i kneeled down next to her and took her hand in mine and started rubbing circles on the back of it.about a minute later she started seizing,it pains me every time to see this.ricky called a minute, then two and she started to stop.after I lifted her up handing her to Connor,he held her like a baby in his bed. We all kissed her forehead before leaving them to sleep.

(Connors pov)

I was in bed under the covers with my arm around CJ ,she snuggled closer to my chest to get warm.i smirked and kissed her forehead,

"Goodnight Cassandra,I love you",I said.

"Night Connor love you too",she mumbled almost incoherently.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my tired body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND REVIEWS,IM TIRED AND ITS LIKE 10:30 which for me is my sleep time sooo.yea anyways I need help with two things i need three boy characters nod two girl characters around CJ's age .i will choose the best boy and best girl descriptions from the comments.

List of characteristics

Name-

Age-

Hair-

Eyes-

Body structure-

Skin tone (not to be racist)-

Personality-

Skill-

Weakness-

How they met CJ-

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!