Chapter XVII

Ariel was spending his time with Archer, he attempted to break the bowman. He walked around the room and remained silent. The bowman just observed his surroundings and held back his tears. The raven haired lad still hasn't left his mind, Zayn was the only thing he thought about. Archer didn't care about this war anymore, only his boyfriend. 

"I can't wait till I get my hands on Zayn." The bowman glared at Ariel and that only made things worse. The boy motioned for the guardsmen to leave the room, they did as ordered. "I won't have you disgrace my family's name." Ariel's fist are guided directly into the bowman's chest. A whimper escaped his mouth, but he remained strong. 

"I'm not afraid of you, I enjoyed killing your father." Ariel punched the bowman in the same area, but with more force this time. He wasn't going to be disrespected by an underling. Archer was not a pure blooded vampire and that disgusted Ariel. "I will not be insulted by a thin blood, you have no right! My parents knew the true meaning of what being a vampire is!"

(Author's Note: A thin blood is an insultive term used to describe half blooded vampires. Another term used is blood tainter because it's a mixture of human and vampire characteristics.)

Archer looked away, he didn't like his family being insulted. "You're only half the person, I am." Ariel's fist met the bowman's cheek and blood poured out of his mouth. Archer spit the blood out of his mouth and it landed near Ariel's feet. The boy was about to send another punch his way, but Archer spoke up.

"I just want you to remember. A thin blood killed your father and I must say he wasn't even a challenge." Ariel was enraged by the bowman's statement, it resulted in more pain. The boy grabbed Archer's head and connected it to his knee. A crack could be heard and Archer's nose was probably fractured or broken from the trauma.

"You killed my father from behind, but I won't give you that chance. You are never going see Zayn again! I'm going to make sure of that!" Ariel punched the bowman's chest repeatedly and blood came flowing out of his mouth. The trauma was becoming too much for his organs, he couldn't take much more of this punishment. 

"You're nothing! You attack the weak and defenseless! The only person I knew like that was your father! A coward!" Ariel lost control of himself and allow rage to take over. He punch Archer in the face over and over. However, this was the bowman's plan, he knew his face could handle the trauma. 

"I'm going to attack the Stylinson estate and you can't stop me. I am going make Zayn suffer at my hands and he will beg for his life." Archer looked up at Ariel and knew he was telling the truth. The bowman hoped that Ariel never got the chance to attack the estate. "I promise you, I'm going to kill you." 

The boy laughed and kneeled down by the the bowman. "You have spirit, I'll give you that." He laughed and called his guardsmen into the room. The men entered the room and awaited for their leader to address them. "I want you to drop this thin blood in the middle of nowhere." The guardsmen nodded and grabbed Archer. 

Before leaving, Ariel spoke to the bowman for the last time. "You are going to slowly die, unlike my father. He deserved better, I deserved better!" The boy pulled his arm back and thrusted his fist into the bowman's chest. This attack was a direct strike at his heart and Archer felt the pain. "That's for my father."

The guardsmen took the bowman out of the room and escorted him to the vehicle. However, they forgot to blindfold him, so Archer was able to see their operation at work. He noticed the Blackstar estate was larger and more powerful than first thought. He didn't know their exact location, but he knew the region.

The vehicle started to move, but Archer wasn't able to see anything from the backseat. However, he mentally observed the vehicle's movements and listened to the sounds of the environment. No one knew where Ariel's base of operations was located. The bowman attempted to remember the location, but it wasn't easy.