Chapter VI

The group arrived back from the Dawnbreak estate and Louis noticed something abnormal about the estate. Upon returning, he noticed an additional vehicle in the driveway. Someone must be in the estate, Louis hasn't approved anyone to enter it. They exited their vehicle and Louis walked towards Balo. "My lord, I have allowed a guest into the estate."

Louis was upset with Balo's choice, but he knew it must have been important. He nodded and entered the estate, the rest of the group was walking directly behind him. The servants were serving the guests and Louis couldn't see their faces yet. He cleared his throat and signalled for the servants to leave the room. They obeyed his orders and a boy was revealed. The boy had features identical to Romulus, but Louis didn't remember a child in the Blackstar estate. 

The group continued to remain silent, Gemma was escorted upstairs because of her weaken state from the gathering. Another figure appeared from the shadows and the group knew him all too well. It was Sinister and Ariel who were at the estate. When Harry saw Sinister, he hid behind his husband for protection. He couldn't relive the memory of his tortures at the hands of Sinister. 

"What do you want?" questioned Louis. Ariel walked over to Tyler and kneeled down by him. Louis tried to approach Ariel, but was interrupted by Ariel speaking, "You are adorable and you love your daddies?" Tyler was frightened by Ariel's presence, but he mustered the courage to speak. "I love my Daddy and Papa." The child back up slowly and ran to the nearest person. He found Xander and hid behind him.

"Louis, I have no displeasure towards this estate, only a few members. I only wish to give you this letter." said Ariel while handing him the letter. Louis swiftly takes the letter and opens it. The letter is an official declaration of war from the Blackstar estate. He is shocked and knows the identity of the individual in front of him. " Your Romulus' son?" asked Louis. 

"I am the lord of the Blackstar estate, my name is Ariel Blackstar!" said Ariel. He walked over to Zayn and Archer who continued to stare at him. He was going to offer a peace agreement to the Stylinson estate. However, it was unlikely the estate was going to accept it or allow it. "The Blackstar estate would like to offer peace to this so called estate. You have two choices." 

The boy continued to stare at Archer. "You may offer over my father's murderer and my estate will delay the war for a time. Another choice, is returning the Styles' family to my arms. They are my rightful property!" The group was disturbed by his statement, Zayn wrapped a protective arm around Archer. Louis gripped Harry's hand from behind, the curly haired lad was still frightened. 

Louis wasn't going to fall for these so called peace offerings. He knew they were nothing and Ariel would attack them anyways. "No, I will never agree to these terms. You are trespassing on my estate's property. You must leave!" yelled Louis. The unwelcomed individuals nodded and walked over to the doorway. Before leaving Ariel turned around to address the group. "I will have my revenge for the death of my father. You have brought the end of your estate and I would value the time left. You may want these, slave!" 

Ariel threw a small box on the floor and continued to speak, "Your whore of a mother owned it!" The individuals exited the estate and entered their vehicle. The group was calmed with Ariel and Sinister out of the estate. Tyler walked over to his parents with tears in his eyes. He didn't have any clue to what just happened. "D-daddy? P-" The tears took control and Louis embraced his son. Harry comforted his son and attempted to calm down his sobbing. 

"It's ok, T. Daddy and I have something to tell you." Louis placed his son on the ground and wiped away his tears. Louis looked at Harry and they both knew what was going to happen. It was time to tell their son the truth. Louis didn't want to hid anymore and Tyler deserved to know the truth about the people at the estate. However, he didn't know how the child was going to accept the news.