LIV

Isabella

Four months later

"Isabella!" I heard my mom yell. I sighed and looked over at Jeremiah, who was eating a bag of chips and watching basketball on ESPN.

"Go help mommy." I said.

He looked at me. "Is my name Isabella?"

"Please. I don't want to get up."

"Neither do I."

"I'll give you a dollar."

Jeremiah started laughing. "That's cute." He said and went back to eating his chips. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I'll remember this next time you need something." I said before leaving the kitchen. I walked down the hall into the living room and saw my mom laying on the couch. She was huge now, like huge. She can barely sit down and get up on her own. It's really funny to watch but don't tell her I said that.

"What took you so long?" My mom asked.

"You called my name like two minutes ago." I said.

My mom shrugged. "Can you make me a smoothie?"

I sighed. I don't know why she's asking like she's giving me a choice. "Yeah, what kind do you want?" I asked.

"Strawberry."

"Okay." I turned to leave but she kept talking.

"Actually I want banana." She said.

"I don't think we have bananas." I told her.

My mom sighed deeply. Damn, is it that serious? "Call Kelly and tell her to bring over some bananas." She said.

"Mom, really?"

She just looked at me.

"Fine." I went back to the kitchen and grabbed my phone to call Kelly. She started laughing when I told her what my mom said, but said she'd bring them over regardless. I thanked her and hung up.

My dad was currently in New York for business, but I needed him to come home ASAP because dealing with my mom alone was a no. She's so dramatic and extra, especially now because of the twins. I'm gonna need her to pop them out like tomorrow. Her hormones are all over the place.

"Isabella!"

Oh my dear God. Jeremiah started laughing and I glared at him. I don't understand why she's not bugging him. It's not like he's busy either.

I groaned loudly and went back to the living room. What does she want now?

"Mom, you know you have more than one kid right?" I said while sitting down next to her.

"What did Kelly say?" She asked, ignoring what I just said. She's so petty for no reason.

"That she'll be here soon." I said. My mom nodded.

"Well I need your help with something." She said.

"Um okay." She handed me her phone and I looked at it. Oh God, it's one of her flipagrams. I told her to stop making these like it's 2013.