This can't be real? Right?

ابدأ من البداية

"Hmmm?".

"And she says it doesn't sound so bad, then pointed at my tummy, but what if I am or will bethat type of mom elijah!? I can't and I won't!!". I said completely freaking out

"Babe, chill. Suzy is just being Suzy. You'll be fine. Besides yoy loveyour work too much to be a stay at home mom. Plus you'll never drive a mini van".

He laughed.

"That's just not you Bella, so stop freaking out".

"You're right, I'm just over thinking nd over reacting".

Elijah laughed.

"Anyways thanks for calling swetie, I'm a bit tired so I'll call you later if you're still up. Kool?".

"Alrighty, I love you".

"I love you too babe".

*********************

"Hi are you Bella?". A strange lady came up to me in the middle of my lunch break at the Vineyard Café

"Yes who's asking?". I said sitting back in my seat.

"Hi, I'm Vicky. You don't know me, well yeah you actually do but I'm the girl your husband was having an affair with". She said taking a seat in front of me.

"What is this? What are you here for?". I sais angry holding my glass of ice tea firmly in my hands thinking about how good it would look all over her face right now.

Where I grew up, sleeping with another woman's fiancé/husband is a no-no, and a mistress or a side bitch will get her ass whooped!!!!. But I'm trynna hold it in.

"There's something you should know".

"I'm pretty sure I know you fucked my fiancé, if that's what you wanna tell me then save ur self a slap from me, or a drink being throwed in your face".

"Listen, Bella. I'm not here to argue especially over a guy who apparently can't stay loyal to his soon to be wife, but I needed to show you this. I already showed him". She said sliding a picture across the table.

I took the picture up nd turned it over. This can't be real. Right?. I'm about to have heart failure right about now.

She's pregnant.

"I just thought that he'd keep our baby a secret and I needed you to know".

I literally stood still for five minutes, not a word came from my mouth.

"Look I'm sorry. I was wrong to sleep with him in the first place, but i was drunk when we hooked up and we started hanging out from there. It was never my intention to be honest. But it isn't entirely my fault, he didn't tell me until he felt bad nd stormed out my house, but I was also wrong for seeing him again".

"Shhh!! I don't wanna hear another word about your little affair!!!".

She sat still and placed the pic back into her bag.

"So are you gonna keep it?". I folded my arms a d leaned back onto rhe chair.

"I mean it's my first child, and I don't believe in an abortion".

"Great!!". I said storming away from my table as I swung my bag over my shoulders.

I wouldn't dare to forgive him now. I'm broken. Completely heart broken!!!!.

I got into my car and raced home through the traffic. Just another bullshit to get me stressed out.

11 minutes later.

I pulled up into my yard, not bothering to park in the garage cuz I wasn't planning on staying.

I burst through my front door, nd fell to my knees.
Crying and screaming like a baby. Why?. Why me?

I fell to the ground, craddled like a baby and whimpered. This couldn't be possible.

5 minutes later.

"I need to get out of here". I said while reaching for my bag few feets away from me.

I searched for a contact. A friend. A dear friend. He worked as a real estate agent. I quickly dialed him.

"Phillip??".

"Bella!? Oh dear how are you? I haven't seen you for months! Is everything alright love?".

"No- can we have lunch tomorrow?".

"Well ofc bella, anything for a dear friend. I'll see you then alright?".

"Ok". I hung up.

I sat on the floor and looked at all the cars passed my drive way. Then I looked around my house.

"This place is toxic, I needa get out of here". I said standing as I closed the front door and walked to the living room.

*******************

"Omg!! Bella you didn't tell me you were pregnant!!". Phillip squeeled. Yeah, gay is his first name. Lol.

"I didn't tell alot of people, but I'm sorry I haven't been in the best position recently to communicate".

"Spill it sweetheart".

17 minutes later

"How could one guy put one woman through so much bullshit!!. Bella, I have just the place for you sweetie you're gonna love it!".

"Really?". Coms with me lets drive there.

10 minutes later

Phillip opened the door of a beautiful house. It's modern and chic. It's perfect.

3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a huge kitchen, family room, pool, office area, laundry room, and guest house. It's literally perfect.

"Phillip I absolutely love it! It's perfect for me nd my little one". I said rubbing my tummy.

"I'm glad you love it Bella, and you know what I'm taking 30% off for you. No woman deserves to go through what you're going through. Besises you've been a great friend to to me all these years".

"Omg, thank you". I literally broke downin tears.

"Awwww, sweetie don't cry". He said pullingbme in for a hug.

"Thanks you so much".

''You deserve it sweetie, ur and amazing person, and you don't deserve to be treated like that, besides who says you need a man to raise a baby!. You'll be fine bella, I know you will".

I sniffled, and wiped my tears away.

"I'll make the payment tomorrow". I said wiping my eyes while smiling.

Phillip held my face and wiped thebtears from my cheek.