"Do you even know what Zoom is capable of?" Barry challenged.That wasn't like him, but Cisco always knew that whenever he was stressed or the timer was running down, his friend could seriously blow a fuse.

"I don't," the daughter of Athena replied. "You're right. Never underestimate your enemies no matter how strong they are or how weak they might look. Since staying with you guys for these few hours, I don't even know you that well, but by the looks of your eyes, you've seen a lot. You know what a bad guy could do to you. How he would get to you.

"If this Percy—this messed up version of him—knows where our Percy is then—"

"We should try to him back. Ours I mean," Iris finished. "Let's interrogate him. See what he knows."

"Didn't you already do that earlier? When we were all knocked out?" Cisco asked. He soon realized, "Oh, I see what you mean."

"If Annabeth didn't work, then maybe Caitlyn could," Barry summarized.

"There is a certain chance that he would know me in that other earth," Caitlyn confirmed.

--

Star Labs Particle Accelerator (Metahuman Prison)

Sitting in the glass complex was boring.

Completely boring.

He almost felt sorry for his other doppelganger sitting in that prison. Key word: Almost.

Looking out the metahuman proof glass wasn't useful to him either. The area around him was completely dark. Completely lonely, in fact. That bothered him. Just a smidge. He did like being alone, but he liked being alone in an open space, not shut tight in this rectangular box.

He couldn't even scan the area and calculate on a way to escape. Yippee! That was terrible.

He checked his pockets on his sweater for any valuables they might have left on him. Nothing.

For scientists, they were smart. Of course they were smart, they were scientists! Duh!

Gods, Seaweed Brain. You're such a dork.

Not as much as a lovable dork as you, Wise Girl.

The prisoner jumped at the voices. He looked left and right. They weren't real; just an illusion, just a flashback. Just another reminder what his past used to be like before...

He shook his head at the thought. No, that Percy was dead. He was long gone when he got out of that hellish place. Forever erased when he made that deal.

A deal that costed his lover's life.

Not-Percy tightly shut his eyes. The mixture of emotions churned in his head as he fought for the right one. His heart pumped a little quicker in that second. He felt the blood rushing in his veins.

It finally calmed after five seconds. He exhaled. Thank goodness that the goddess didn't go any further. It would be hard to explain that a dead body was hanging around inside the particle accelerator. Particularly his dead body.

His eyes blinked. For a moment they turned to emerald green but then back to bright scarlet red. He shook again once more to get out of the stupor.

It was hard living this way. It was even harder to have an ancient deity having your lifeline that could be cut at any moment. And no, it wasn't the Fates. She was so much worse. It didn't help or the fact that his cousin whose temperature was colder than a freezer was the one housing him back "home." She was a total kopanos. Especially her boyfriend, who was her complete antithesis. Seriously, how did they even hook up without melting or being extinguished?But she was the only person left that he had.