NOTE

S E A S O N T W O : E P I S O D E 1.5

PERCY JACKSON: THE LOST STORIES: PERCY JACKSON AND THE SCARLET SPEEDSTER

"My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist but secretly with the help of my friends at Star Labs, I fight crime and find ordinary metahumans like me. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash."

"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life. Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways. If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened. But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel something stirring inside-stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you. Don't say I didn't warn you. My name is Percy Jackson."

INTRO EDITED: 2/27/17