7: P

"Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late. Take a rest as a friend as an old memoria," Cisco hummed to himself as he went into Star Labs, AKA Flash HQ. He wasn't surprised when he saw Caitlyn on the computer in this time of day. She was probably searching for Percy again. That became one of the things on her day schedule now, looking for her cousin.

Cisco sighed and dropped his McDonald's meal on the computer counter. Caitlyn jumped at the sound. Her eyes blinked rapidly as if she was trying to process on what was placed in front of her. When she found out what it was, she sighed and pushed the bag with her finger into Cisco's direction. He frowned.

"Cait, what's wrong?" He asked, even though he knew what was wrong. Cisco only asked that question because it was the only thing to start the conversation.

Caitlyn darted her eyes over to her friend and then looked down at the mess in front of her. Piles of paper were scattered all over the counter desk, all from her cousin's file. Her purse was plundered of pens, mainly by herself. Sticky notes had written equations that covered up the entire paper. Despite her being the organized person she was, the atmosphere that circulated the HQ desk was messy.

She traced the rim of her cup with her finger. "I'm still trying to find Percy. It's been two days and there's no trace of him. Not in Jitter's; not in the CCPD; heck, he is not even in Star Labs! This is nothing like Eddie's situation."

Cisco had a concerned expression on his face. Even if he was the jokester he was, he would be always there for his friend; no matter what situation or state his friend was in, especially if his friend was stressed and scared and all types of diverse emotions. He pushed out a seat and allowed himself to sit in it. He looked Caitlyn in the eye and said,

"When I first met you at Star Labs, you were the only kind person who ever worked here. Well, other than Dr. Wells, who wasn't really Dr. Wells and wanted to kill us from the start—Anyway...

"...When Rodney was being a jerk to me for some reason and put me under an uncomfortable spot, you interrupted him and introduced yourself. You waved him away."

"You're welcome?" She questioned. Cisco continued.

"What I mean was that you were my first friend. And when Barry came along"—Cisco chuckled— "...we together became something kind of like the Golden Trio. I'm saying that you're our rock and if you come crumbling down, we go down with you."

Caitlyn blinked. She was deeply taken aback by Cisco's words. He added, "Yes, I definitely rehearsed that in my apartment. I made a rough draft. Two, if you count Barry's if he's going through an existential crisis."

The brunette scientist laughed. "Thanks, Cisco. You really know how to cheer a person up."

"I'm not surprised if my doppelganger turns out to be a therapist," he grinned. As he said this, a bright red notification blared on every Star Labs screen. Then, an image morphed onto the screen. "The security cameras," Cisco muttered. The two friends' eyes widened and they simultaneously jumped up. Both of their chairs skidded and clattered to the floor with a loud clank. They ignored it. They were too busy being shocked of the monitor image showed in front of them; it was the second thing that made their hearts pump harder than anything that week.

The monitor showed Zoom carrying a limp body in his hand outside of the laboratory. The villain's body zigged and zagged, mostly because of the speed force. He let go of the body and zoomed away. Caitlyn and Cisco were surprised that Zoom didn't do something too flashy or scary; he usually does that. Instead, he just laid a body in front of the camera. For one brief moment, Cisco was about to do the Macarena. Then gears turned in his head. Zoom would never ever do that. Knowing Zoom's motives so far, he knew that Zoom would only do troubling stuff when the Flash was around. He usually just grabs people around the street and hold them against their will and torture or kill them until the scarlet speedster comes to save the day. Or he just sends some random metahuman to stress Team Flash out. That happened at a daily basis.

Now, he just laid Caitlyn's cousin out there. On the ground of Star Labs. He was sure of one thing: Something was definitely wrong.

"Percy— "she started to dart, but Cisco held her back. "I don't think that's Percy," Cisco stated.

"Is it your powers?"

"Yeah. Something in my gut tells me something's wrong," he responded. The two friends were thinking the same thing.

"Call the team?"

"Call the team." 

A/N  Hello everyone.

I had a bad writer's block

But now I am back.

{I am so awesome}