16:D

Star Labs Cortex

There were a lot of things that Cisco used to think weren't real. Now, since becoming friends with Barry Allen, he learned not to doubt the impossible.

First, people with powers—metahumans. At first, Cisco was like, Okay. This sounds like it got ripped from a comic book or a cheesy sci-fi show. But no biggy!

Then when Oliver came along, my best friend knows the Starling City's most violent Robin Hood and my best friend is now under some mind thing and we're teaming up with Robin and his Merry Men to stop him! Anything better?

Ronnie Raymond being merged with Professor Martin Stein? So, Ronnie's a fireball now. Cool. I could get used to this.

Time travel? What? Is life turning into Doctor Who now? All we need are aliens and we're all set!

Harrison Wells actually being Reverse Flash? I didn't see that coming. This guy seriously is messed up.

Cisco thought that was it.Just metahumans and just kicking their powered butts and that was just the it. The it that made his life different from an average person's; the it that made his existence unusual.Fighting crime and saving the world with the Flash and crew was average for him. If he could take this all up normally, then why not demigods? Demigods. Demigods...Demigods.

The truth was that Cisco was freaking out. His mouth felt that it was about to explode of questions.

He didn't know why he has freaking out. He did take the wormhole that was above the city a few months ago just fine. How could he possibly not process this?

Cisco couldn't process it.

His mouth was wide open by the time Annabeth was finished the story of her and Percy's lives. He mentally sighed in relief when he figured out that he wasn't the only one alarmed by this whole...thing. A heavy silence fell all over Team Flash.

"Let me get this straight," Caitlyn said as she slashed the silence like E-2 Percy's swords. "You are a daughter of Athena, the Greek goddess. —"

"Correct."

"My own cousin is also a demigod and his father wasn't actually lost at sea, his father is really Poseidon."

"You're on the right track."

"And you guys fought in two wars, one of them having you go straight to HELL—"

"—Tartarus. Keep going," Annabeth corrected.

"Same difference," Barry continued for Caitlyn. "Plus, her cousin— "Barry pointed to the scientist next to him. "Was missing for almost a year because of the prophecy that was predicted for the second war you guys fought in, had amnesia...and in the FIRST WAR—"

"Okay guys. I think she's gotten the point by now that Team Flash is concerned for our new friends' well beings," Cisco interrupted.

Annabeth took a deep breath. "Listen. I know that this is very hard to process, considering the things you have went through for the past year—"

"Not really," Cisco admitted quietly. "Now that I have powers and everything, multiverses exist and that there's another speedy villain in town."

"—and even if we're younger, we still have experience. Percy..."

Annabeth glanced at Caitlyn, who wore the same grim and curious face Annabeth too had on. "...He's my boyfriend and I know him since we were twelve. Knowing what he can do, what he's capable of, I think he could hang on just a little longer."