14:R

"You took down Percy all by yourselves?" Barry repeated dubiously. Annabeth and Iris were now in the Star Labs infirmary being checked of injuries by Caitlyn. Caitlyn, Cisco and Barry miraculously recovered from their vertigo. When they returned to full conscious state, the two girls explained to them what happened while they were passed out. As they told the story, Barry felt more and more guilty each time Annabeth and Iris described the evil Percy's taunts and teases. 

"Well, if it wasn't for Annabeth we could've all died," Iris said. She looked over to said girl and smiled. "You are pretty badass for a teenager."

The blonde simpered. "I've been told that plenty times before. But here's my question: Would Perc- his containment would be stable enough to hold him? Percy's doppelganger proved that he's powerful enough to rupture people's bloodstreams. Is the prison capable enough to block out all of his powers?" 

Team Flash blinked at her change of topic. Finally, Cisco decided to speak up. "Personally, I really don't know if Torrent--"

"--Torrent?" Barry said, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a great name. Anyway, I don't know if this guy of yours--"

"He's not my guy. My guy is held captive by this other guy named Zoom whom if I see him I'll come up with a plan to kick his speedy butt," Annabeth interrupted, her steely gray eyes flared with anger. Barry mentally questioned whether or not his best friend accidentally offended her in some way. He probably did. After all, this was her boyfriend's doppelganger they're talking about, and seeing him like this (Evil and all.) possibly broke something inside of her. 

Cisco held up his hands. "Alright. Sorry. Also could people stop interrupting me? Thank you." He cleared his throat. "Anyway,  I'm not sure if evil Percy's powers are so powerful that he would literally Black Canary (except with water) the whole cage, but I think it would hold him at least for a few hours."

"And if he does break out?"

"We'll whip up something that will prevent that." Cisco winked, but not with his Cisco signature like humor. Annabeth nodded with great dis-concern. 

Barry shuffled indecisively in his infirmary bed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for Caitlyn to finish up cleaning the streak of his blood from his forehead. Being smacked against a wall gave him a nasty concussion; he was hit harder to the surface than any other meta did to him. Even the Reverse Flash's choke hold on Barry against the wall couldn't rival Evil Perc--sorry, Torrent's little smack down. 

Caitlyn dabbed a cotton ball against Barry's head. He winced at every touch. Each time he moved, his ribs screamed with pain. Although he had fast healing powers, the ribs still ached and that irritated him.

"The thing I still don't understand," Caitlyn said to the conversation for the first time, "How did you learn all of those fighting moves?"

Iris added, "Also, you really don't have to answer this, but where the hell did you get a goddamn sword?!"

"Plus, how did you disarm him so easily?" 

Annabeth gulped. She stared at the mortals who had concerned looks on their faces. The only mortal who ever knew her demigod identity was her friend Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and she was the camp Oracle. How would these guys who she knew for, like, a week would process this? But she wiped away that thought. Team Flash has experienced nearly the same level of crazy that she and Percy had went through. They deserve to know. She just hoped that they would be able to understand.

 The demigod took a deep breath. She then put on a serious stature. 

"How much do you know about Greek gods?"