chapter 13

Two days later

"So today is the day huh" said yugo. Yeah said ayaka as they walk the streets.

"But we will see each other again right" said yugo. "Of course we will we're friends aren't we" said ayaka. Yeah said yugo as they then heard an explosion.

"What was that an explosion" said yugo. Yeah let's go said ayaka. Yugo nodded.

Some time later

As they arrived they soon saw 3 phantoms attacking people.

Phantoms said ayaka. Yeah said yugo. Driver on please. Shabadoobi touch to henshin. Let's do this ayaka said yugo.

Henshin said both ayaka and yugo. Conjure please. Conjure conjure conjure conjure conjure. As they into their rider forms.

"I am kamen rider conjurer" said yugo. Connect please. As yugo grabs the conjuaxegun. and I am kamen rider fubuki said ayaka grabs both of her ongekikan.

Conjurer said one of the phantoms. Who are you said yugo.

" We are the phantoms that will complete Wiseman mission I am troll" said troll. I am hydra said hydra . And I am lizardman said lizardman.

" Now die" said troll with his hammer as they then ran towards to  yugo and ayaka but was shot by ayaka and yugo making them back away a bit and then ayaka starts shooting and then running towards them while yugo ran towards them with his conjuaxegun and then slash troll damaging him while dodging hydra attacks and yugo counterattack hydra by shooting him in the chest and slashing him making hydra back away to the ground and when troll tries to hit yugo with his hammer yugo then pulls out another ring. Defend please. As yugo blocks the attack and then pull out another ring. Bind please. As chains appears and chained troll and when hydra gets up and attacks yugo, yugo then dodge and kick hydra in the face.

With ayaka

As she fights against lizardman and kick him in the chest and shoot him in the face she grabs her ongekimei and put it on her ongekikan.

Sound attack wind blast said ayaka as she shoots a blast of wind towards lizardman destroying him.

Back to yugo

As he fights them in his Frozen form and pulls out another ring. The end said yugo. Lupacchi magic touch to go very nice special Fabulous as an ice image of Bat appears circling around yugo and combined with yugo with bats tail appearing and then yugo slash both troll and Hydra making them back away and then trapping half of their body in ice and then yugo slash both of them destroying Hydra and damaging troll with a lot of damage.

Argh said troll as he is in pain. I get you two back for this said troll as he ran away.

"So he ran away" said ayaka. "Yeah but I'm sure we will see him again" said yugo.

Some time later

Darn it said troll as he lay down on the floor.

"I've lost Hydra and lizardman what am I going to do now" said troll. "Maybe I can be of help" said a man with a suitcase as he appears.

Who are you said troll. You may call me Claude said Claude.

"And what do you want human talk before I kill you" said troll. "Revenge" said Claude. Huh said troll.

"I want revenge on Conjurer you can destroy fubuki if you want but I want to be the one to kill conjurer" said Claude.

"Oh and why should I help you" said troll. "This and you look as if you need help" said Claude as he opens his suitcase revealing a stone.