kamen rider conjurer: prolouge

Tokyo year 2016
"Yugo hurry now you don't want to be late seeing our new home" said the woman outside. "Coming Mom" said Yugo.

"Im Yugo harato im about 10 years old i live with my mother kayomi harato she is a secretary of a company,my father died last year and im about to leave my home town fuuto and go to Tokyo our new home and this is the day that change my life.lets go as they go to their car and see their new home.isn't this nice Yugo" said kayomi.

" I guess so" said Yugo. "Come on cheer up there are tons of adventure here to go around" said kayomi.

"Yeah" said Yugo. "how about we checked the city a little bit and besides your going to school when semester break is over and we gotta make it the best as it can" said kayomi. "I guess" Yugo said.

Meanwhile in Tokyo
"I found a gate" said a phantom. "Really we're still doing this even after wiseman died and the sabbat being ruined" said another phantom.

"I agree with mammoth everything that we have been doing is wasted and it is all because of wizard and beast" said another phantom. "

"Now now remember about what we agreed on minatour" said another phantom. "To carry wiseman we will continue creating more phantom and hold the sabbat once more ya ya i remember Leviathan" said minatour. Good said Leviathan. "So who's the gate" said mammoth.

This boy said Leviathan.

"So what do you think" said kayomi.

"Its nice here I guess" said Yugo.

"do you want a Snack or toy" said kayomi.

"Hm a plain sugar donut" said Yugo.

"Alright" said kayomi. "here" said the manager. "Thank you" said both kayomi and Yugo.

But then the three phantom shows up and people starts running away.

"We finally found you" said Leviathan.

"Ah not again" said the manager. "Who are you" said Yugo.

"My name is Leviathan and you will give birth to a new phantom and this time the ring bearing wizard Will not stop us" said Leviathan.what said kayomi. But then he was shot by a man. "really" said the man.

"The ring bearing wizard" said minatour.driver on please shabadoobi touch to henshin "I wont let you get away with it HENSHIN" said haruto. flame please hii hii hii hii hii.

What said Yugo and kayomi.

"Its show time" said haruto. Is he a kamen rider said Yugo. Connect please.

Haruto then rush in and starts attacking them.

"Well this is unexpected" said mammoth.

"better fall back for now" said minatour. "yeah but lets leave him with something to play with" said Leviathan.as he summons ghouls. "attack him" said Leviathan.

"why you" said haruto.c mon and shoot shake hands shooting strike as he destroys the ghouls.

"They got away" said haruto.

"Hey you are you a kamen rider" said Yugo. Hm what you know about kamen riders said haruto suprised. "Yeah i heard a lot about it back in my home town fuuto before my Mom and i moved here in Tokyo" said Yugo.

I see said haruto. "Just who are you what are those things that attacked us and why do they want with my son" said kayomi. "Your son i see so he's the gate" said haruto. Gate said Yugo.

"Yeah i explain it later you better come with me" said haruto. As they go to the nearest cafe.

"So start explaining" said kayomi. "Those things are called phantoms they're Monsters born from despair of gates" said haruto.