chapter 12

Three days later

"Ah I'm bored" said yugo. "I know" said ayaka. As they walk the streets. And not to mention that our summer is almost over said yugo. Yeah said ayaka sadly. "What's wrong it's not like we're not going to see each other again right" said yugo. "'Sigh' yugo I'm just visiting my grandparents for the rest of the summer after that I be going back to my hometown" said ayaka.

"What that's not true right" said yugo worriedly. "It's true but maybe we see each other again" said ayaka. "Yeah but" said yugo as they then heard people screaming.

"What the-. let's go" said ayaka. "Yeah but we talk about this later alright" said yugo. Fine said ayaka. As they soon arrived they saw a phantom.

"I finally found you conjurer' said the phantom. Who are you said yugo.

"I am legion and I have come for you" said legion.

Me said yugo. "Yes you have such a beautiful heart and good and you are still at you're youth I want to break it exciting" said legion excitedly.

"Okay you're creepy" said yugo. Oh and you also remind me of that wizard who killed me now I want to break your beautiful heart more now" said legion. 'Wizard you know haruto sensei" said yugo.

"Yeah and you know him too now I want to break your beautiful heart much more now" said legion.

"Okay yugo this guy is really creeping me out" said ayaka. "Yeah me too and well we're going to stop you let's go ayaka" said yugo. Driver on please. Ayaka nodded as she grabs her onteki. Shabadoobi touch to henshin. Henshin said both ayaka and yugo. Conjure please conjure conjure conjure conjure conjure. As yugo turned into Kamen Rider conjurer And as wind appears around ayaka turning her into Kamen Rider fubuki. Connect please. As yugo grabs the conjuaxegun.

"I am kamen rider conjurer it's magic time" said yugo. "I am kamen rider fubuki" said ayaka as she grabs her ongekikan. As legion then ran towards yugo but ayaka then shoots legion hitting him but it only hit him back a bit, yugo then ran towards him and start attacking him with his conjuaxegun but legion block it with his halberd  and hit yugo with his halberd but yugo then counter it with his conjuaxegun and slash legion again but it only dealt a small damage to him and​ ayaka then start shooting legion again but legion then block it but was hit some of the shots and then ran towards ayaka.

You're annoying said legion as he strikes ayaka with his halberd but ayaka dodge but was then hit the second time, yugo then shoots legion but only dealt a bit of damage and start slashing him but legion block it with his halberd and start slashing yugo.

I deal with you later said legion as he slash yugo making him roll on the ground, ayaka then start to shoot legion again but it only make him back away a bit and legion then starts slashing her making her roll on the ground and then shoots her with a big energy ball but yugo rush towards ayaka and pulls out another ring. Defend please. As yugo makes a magic circle protecting him and ayaka.

you,. You really are just like him, the determination to protect others no matter the cost, that man is really interesting,.  exciting said legion.

Shut up said yugo angrily as he shoots legion with the conjuaxegun and then ran towards legion to slash him but legion fights back and start hitting yugo slashing him making yugo back away and ayaka then shoots legion and it only hurt legion a bit.

Get away I have no time dealing with someone as ungraceful as yugo said legion to ayaka.

Ungraceful,. Why you said ayaka angrily. Oh yeah then how about this then sound attack wind tornado said ayaka as she shoots a blast of wind towards legion making legion back away to the ground damaged and as legion gets up he then saw that they were gone.