chapter 6

The next day

"I wonder when wajima San is going to finish that ring" said yugo as he walks at the street but a familiar man appears.

"Hello yugo" said the man as yugo turns back to see the man.

"What Claude" said yugo shocked. "It's a pleasure to see you again yugo" said Claude. "How are you still alive I saw you killed yourself" said yugo. "Oh well long story short yes I did died but I was turned into a NEVER" said Claude. A Never said yugo as he remembers what terui told him about foundation x.

"So foundation x turned you into a NEVER but I thought you guys gave up on that project" said yugo. "Oh we did but we still have some files left but we're getting off track here" said Claude. "Yeah why are you here" said yugo.

"Oh getting to the point are we I like that well I came here to test out this" said Claude as he pulls out a Gaia memory. "What a Gaia memory you know I also heard that you gave up on that project too" said yugo.

"Yes we did but some of us argued to continue the Gaia memories and since we unfortunately don't exactly have something new to work on we have decided to continue the Gaia memory project and evolve it into something greater" said Claude. And what's that said yugo. The T3 Gaia memories said Claude. T3 Gaia memories said yugo. That's right the T3 memories are memories that chooses the user and some of the memories are more powerful than the previous Gaia memories said Claude. Well guess what I'm​ going to stop your plans​ and beat you said yugo. Well that's why I'm here to test the T3 memories and what's better to test it on a Kamen Rider said Claude. Bring it on said yugo. Driver on please. Shabadoobi touch to henshin. Henshin said yugo. Conjure please conjure conjure conjure conjure conjure.

I am kamen rider conjurer it's magic time said yugo. Connect please. As yugo grabs the conjuaxegun. Kids these days said Claude. Panther said his memory. As Claude turns into the panther dopant and then he charges against yugo but yugo then pulls out another ring. Big please. as yugo makes a magic circle and push the conjuaxegun in it making the conjuaxegun big and use it to attack Claude making him fall to the ground and then yugo charges against him and was about to slash him until Claude jumps behind yugo and when yugo turns around he was kicked in the chest making yugo pushed back and then Claude repeatedly slash yugo with his claws and then do a back kick on yugo making yugo pushed back and fall to the ground and when Claude was about to do more damage yugo shot him in the chest and then yugo pulls out another ring. Teleport please. As teleports away. So he ran away, no matter we will meet again it's just a matter of time said Claude as he leaves.

At wajima home

As yugo teleport to wajima home.

That was close said yugo as he was down. Yugo are you alright said wajima. Not really said yugo as he tries to get up. What happened said wajima. Well said yugo as he explained what happened. That's not good said wajima. Yeah and also is the new ring ready said yugo. Yes it is said wajima as he began to show the ring. So what does it do said yugo. Well this is ring can give you a new form said wajima. A new form said yugo. Yes it's like haruto's infinity form but this one is less powerful than his but this one can still give you more power said wajima. I see well thank you wajima San said yugo as he takes the ring. Yeah just be careful alright said wajima. Yes I will said yugo. Teleport please. As yugo teleport out of wajima home.

Back to yugo

As yugo teleport to his room.

I'm back said yugo as he saw a letter. What a letter said yugo as he opened it and read it.

Dear yugo

If you're reading this letter then that means you are at you're home and I wrote this letter to tell you that I have you're mother with me in an abandoned​ warehouse and if you want to save her you have to go to me but remember there is a time limit and if you don't arrive on time I kill her.