chapter 3

3 days later

At yugo home

Oh man there isn't anything going on right now, I'm bored said yugo.

Yugo dear said kayomi. Yes mom said yugo. I bought the story book that you like said kayomi. Oh thanks mom said yugo. Well I be back later okay said kayomi. Okay said yugo as kayomi goes and that when yugo opens the book but then yugo phone starts to ring.

Huh my phone is ringing said yugo as he picks up the phone. Hello said yugo. Oh hello yugo said wajima. Oh hello wajima San what's up said yugo. Well you see shunpei want to talk to you said wajima. Oh shunpei San okay I be right there said yugo. Teleport please. As yugo goes to the store with his book.

At wajima home

I've arrived said yugo. Oh yugo San said shunpei. Oh shunpei San I heard you wanted to see me so what's up said yugo. Oh well I want to see you because I made this ring for you said shunpei. That's great said yugo happily. Thank you said shunpei. So what is it and where is wajima San said yugo. Oh he's said shunpei as wajima arrive. Oh right here said wajima. Oh hello wajima San and so how are you two doing said yugo. Oh we're doing fine said shunpei. Oh okay so where is the ring said yugo. Right here said shunpei as he shows yugo the ring. Awesome ring shunpei San said yugo. Thank you said shunpei. So what is it said yugo. Well it's I don't know said shunpei yugo almost face faulted. Huh said yugo. Well haruto San always tried it out without knowing the rings said shunpei. So I have to use this ring to find out said yugo. Shunpei nodded. By the way what's that said shunpei points at the book. Oh this is storybook my mom bought for me said yugo. I see so how about testing the new ring said shunpei. Okay said yugo as he use the ring. Enter please. Huh enter said yugo as his storybook starts to move. What the what's happening said yugo as the storybook flashes ans sucks both shunpei and yugo. Oh what's going on said wajima as he noticed that they were gone. This isn't good said wajima.

Back to yugo and shunpei

As they are screaming till they arrive from the portal.

What the what happened said shunpei. Better question where are we said yugo. We're in your book I guess said shunpei. So that's what that ring does said yugo. Yeah so how do we go back said shunpei. I don't know but I guess by finishing the stories said yugo. Wait how many stories does this book has said shunpei. Well there are about 3 stories said yugo. Oh and they are said shunpei. they are red Riding Hood, snow white and Robin Hood said yugo. So when does the story starts said shunpei.  And then they heard a scream. I guess now said yugo as the two goes. Give it  back said red Riding Hood. Oh but I can't do that said the wolf as she pushes red Riding Hood. Get away from her said yugo. Huh who are you said the wolf.

Are you okay said yugo. Who are you said red Riding Hood. My name's yugo and are you little red Riding Hood said yugo. I am but my hood is with her said red pointing at the wolf. What said yugo. What the that's a phantom said shunpei. A phantom huh I guess I take care of you right now then said yugo. And how are you going to that said the wolf. This said yugo. Driver on please, shabadoobi touch to henshin, Henshin said yugo conjure please, conjure conjure conjure conjure conjure.

What the , just who are you said the wolf I am Kamen Rider conjurer it's magic time said yugo as he pulls out another ring. Connect please. As yugo grabs the conjuaxegun and rushed against the wolf and start hitting the wolf and then shoot the wolf multiple times but when the wolf tries to fight back yugo then kicks the wolf in the chest. The end said yugo as he pulls out another ring. C Mon and slash shake hands conjure slash strike  as yugo slashed him and the wolf was about to die when he did something before she dies. Well before I go at least I get to destroy here hope said the wolf as she rips the hood. What no said yugo. Hahaha said the wolf as she dies.