chapter 1

Yawn said Yugo as he wakes up then he looks at his alarm clock it was 11 am. Huh i woke up late well good thing its summer said Yugo.as he gets up he goes down stairs. Mom im awake said Yugo.as he saw a note and as he reads it. Dear Yugo there are food in the table if it is cold then all you have to do is put it in the microwave and turn it on when you're awake ,i have to go to work and while im gone you can meet the other neighbours and i be back at 7 pm from mom. Oh mom said Yugo smiling.and as he finish eating.he goes up stairs and after taking a shower dress up please. Nice im getting the hang of this thing said Yugo.as he grabs his rings and went outside.

I guess i could look around in the city said Yugo.as he was passing through a Playground a girl appears. Hai my name is Yuka said the girl. Hello my name Yugo said Yugo. i never see you around here are you new here said Genki. Yeah i just moved here from fuuto a few days ago said Yugo. I see well nice to meet you i hope we can be Friends said Yuka. I guess yeah sure said Yugo. Hey Yuka said two boys. Good morning Yuka said another girl. Hai gen, ryu,erika said Yuka. Who's this said gen. Oh this is Yugo he just moved here said Yuka.oh really from where said Ryu. Fuuto said Yugo. Wait fuuto said gen suprised. Yeah said Yugo. Actually yeah why are you so suprised said Yuka.well its just that i heard that there were rumours about Kamen riders there said gen. Really said Yuka. Yeah its true said Yugo.have you actually seen them before said Ryu. Dont be silly there's no way that he has seen them said Yuka. Actually the truth is i have seen them before said Yugo. What said gen,erika,ryu and Yuka suprised. Really said gen. Yeah said Yugo. When said Yuka. About 5 years ago said Yugo. Wait that long said erika. Yeah but the truth is that Kamen rider was evil said Yugo. What said Yuka,gen,ryu and erika.what do you mean Kamen riders are heroes that fights for justice right said Yuka. Yeah for most of them but not all Kamen riders are good there are also evil kamen riders said Yugo. so what happened to that Kamen rider said erika. And Wait how can you know about this said gen.well he Made a broadcast through out fuuto making a riot, he was actually trying to make the whole entire town turn into monsters but was stopped by another Kamen rider the good kind the whole entire town said his name praying to safe them and it did said Yugo. I see said Ryu.that's a great story said gen. Yeah and wait i heard that Tokyo also has a Kamen rider right said Yugo. Yeah and we know who it is said gen. Really said Yugo. Yeah tomari shinnosuke Kamen rider Drive said erika. Wait how did you guys know about him said Yugo. Well it was published in the internet said erika.i see wait really said Yugo. yeah And he is also a cop said Ryu.that's cool i guess said Yugo. I know right said gen. Well see you around said Yugo as he goes. Wait where are you going said Yuka. Well im going to take a look around in the city said Yugo.how about if we come with you said Yuka. No said Yugo. Huh said Ryu. Sorry but i kinda like looking around on my own well see ya said Yugo. I see well bye said Yuka.your going to follow him arent you said erika. Yup said Yuka smiling.

At The city
Nice place said Yugo. Why are we following him Yuka said gen. I have a feeling that there is something about him said Yuka. I wonder where to Next said Yugo.but then a woman comes to Yugo. Hey kid are you lost or something said the man. No im just looking around the city said Yugo. wait where are your parents said the man.well my mother is at work and my father he died said Yugo sadly. I see your pretty brave to go around the city by your own said the man. I guess so said Yugo. But unknown to them Yuka and the others were watching. Wait isn't that said erika. Yeah that's tomari shinnosuke Kamen rider Drive said Yuka. Well my name's Yugo nice to meet you wait by the way you never mentioned you never told me your name before said Yugo. Oh yeah im tomari shinnosuke said the man.
Wait tomari shinnosuke as in Kamen rider Drive said Yugo amazed. Yeah said tomari, great a fan he thought.so you heard of me said tomari. Yeah a few minutes ago from some fans of yours said Yugo still amazed. I see well see ya said tomari. wait can i go with you said Yugo. What said tomari. I want to know more about Kamen riders so please said Yugo as he bows. Hey stop your causing a scene, Okay fine said tomari. Yes said Yugo. What have i gotten myself into, thought tomari. He just met him and then he just suddenly want to hang out with him and Mr tomari just agreed with that said yuka in envy. Calm down Yuka san said Ryu.

At The park
Hey Yugo not being rude and all but how long are you going to follow me around said tomari. Until i can learn everything to know about being a true kamen rider said Yugo. I see wait what said tomari. but then a dopant appears. Burn everything burn ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha said the magma dopant. What a dopant said Yugo. Yeah wait how do you know that said tomari. I explain later after i beat him said Yugo. What you can't, run i handle this said tomari. No said Yugo. eh said tomari. Tomari san i show you what i can do said Yugo. Driver on please shabadoobi touch to henshin. Henshin said Yugo. Conjure please conjure conjure conjure conjure conjure. What said tomari. No way said gen and the others. I am Kamen Rider conjurer said Yugo. What a little kid like you are a kamen rider said the magma dopant. Its magic time said Yugo connect please. ha said Yugo as he pulls out his conjuaxegun and run towards the magma dopant slashing him the magma dopant pushing him to the ground but then the magma dopant shoots fire making Yugo also fall to the ground and when he was going to shoot again,yugo then a pulls out another ring. defend please. Time for you to cool off said Yugo. freeze please.making the magma dopant frozen for a little bit before breaking out.why you little Brat said the magma dopant as he shoots a fireball. Float please. What you can fly said the magma dopant.but then he was being repeatedly slash making him back away and also weaken him. No float said Yugo. The end said Yugo. c Mon and slash shake hands conjure Slash strike. as Yugo ran towards him and slashed him beating him and turning him back to normal. Well that's that said Yugo. Your a Kamen rider said tomari. Yeah just like you said Yugo. but your so young said tomari. Yuka i think we should go now said erika. Fine said Yuka.as they leave but after they left a woman appears. Tomari san said the woman. Kiriko said tomari. Are you alright i heard that a Monster appeared and where did it go said kiriko to tomari. Dont worry it has already been taken care of said Yugo. Huh wait who are you said kiriko. my name's Yugo nice to meet you said Yugo. Tomari said kiriko to tomari in a very serious tone. Yeah well it might take a while to explain said tomari. after tomari explain to kiriko about what happened. Seriously your a Kamen rider said kiriko to Yugo.

"Yeah its true and your tomari san wife" said Yugo. yeah said kiriko.

"but how did you became a Kamen rider anyway" said kiriko.

"Come to think of it yeah how did you became a rider" said tomari.

"Well you see" said Yugo. as he explains about how he became a Kamen rider.

"I can't believe that you've been through something like that in a very young age" said kiriko. Yeah me too said tomari.

"But i was able to become a Kamen rider because of that and my sensei Kamen rider wizard help me along the way" said Yugo.

" I see well maybe someday i be able to meet him properly" said Drive.

"what do you mean by that" said Yugo.

"Hmm its a long story i tell you about it some other time" said tomari.

"Alright by the way what time is it" said Yugo. Its 6.55 said tomari.

"huh wait what mom is so going to be angry with me by the way it was nice meeting you two and i hope that i can meet you two again someday in the future bye" said Yugo.teleport please. He disappeared said kiriko in shocked. What a strange rider well lets go home said tomari.but then a tomari phone rings.

"Hello who is this" said tomari. Don't ask me questions said the man.

"What terui sempai" said tomari suprised. Tomari i heard that a dopant appeared said terui. Yeah but don't worry it's been taken care of said tomari.

"But how because i heard that you lost your belt so it can't be you so who" said terui. Yeah that's true and the dopant was actually taken care of by another rider said tomari. Really said terui. Yeah and that rider was recent said tomari.

"Recent you mean to tell me that rider is new" said terui.

"Yeah and well" said tomari.

"Well what" said terui.

"Its going to take a while to explain i tell you about that rider another time i promise" said tomari.

"fine by the way im going to Tokyo for an investigation if there are more Gaia memories there" said terui. Really i mean yeah said tomari. Bye said terui. This might get Messy said tomari to himself. What just happened said kiriko. Oh nothing well lets go home now said tomari.

At yugo's home

I Made it in time said Yugo. Yugo im home said kayomi. Welcome back said Yugo. So did something interesting happened today said kayomi. Nothing much really said Yugo.