chapter 4

The next day

Okay I guess I should go home now said yugo but he then heard a scream. What's that I better go see it said yugo as he leaves to find the scream.

Get away from him said a woman as she tries to save him but was hit back by the phantom.

Why would I do that now fall in despair said the phantom as he was about to kill the man yugo arrived.

Let him go said yugo as the phantom turns around to see him.
Oh it's just a brat get out of here kid before I kill you too said the phantom. I won't go until save him said yugo. Driver on please shabadoobi touch to henshin. Henshin said yugo conjure please conjure conjure conjure conjure conjure.

What said the phantom. Eh said the man and woman.

I am Kamen Rider conjurer it's magic time said yugo. Connect please. As yugo grabs the conjuaxegun and use it to shoot the phantom arm forcing the phantom to let go of the man.

you brat said the phantom as the man ran. Just who are you said yugo. Me well I am wyren and you must be the new mage that I heard about said wyren. Wow I'm getting famous well pretty much said yugo as he ran towards wyren and slash but he found out that it did little damage and then wyren Dodge the next strike and then use his left hand to strike yugo and making him back away.

That sting a bit said wyren as he ran towards yugo and when he tries to strike him again with his right hand yugo Dodge and use the conjuaxegun to shoot him in the chest and then kicks him with his left leg.

That is it said wyren as he shoots a blast of fire to yugo but yugo then pulls out another ring. Defend please. As a magic circle tries to protect yugo the blast passed through it knocking yugo away a bit and then wyren goes for another strike but yugo use the conjuaxegun and shoots wyren again and then slash him but wyren fights back and grabs his right arm and start to hit him repeatedly with his right hand and then kicks yugo in the chest.

Time to finish you off and then I will bring a new phantom to the world said wyren as yugo pulls out another ring. Shine please. As a great light appears.

Ah it's really bright said wyren but when the light was over he saw that yugo the man and the woman was gone.

Darn it I'm starting to really hate that brat said wyren as he leaves.

Back to yugo

Wow that was close are you two alright said yugo after he use his teleport ring to get away.

We're fine but who are you and what was that monster said the woman. I would like to know that as well said the man.

Well my name is yugo and that monster is a phantom said yugo.
A phantom said the man. Yeah a phantom is a creature that was born from despair that attack other people who are gates said yugo. What's a gate said the woman. A gate is someone with a magical potential but if the gate falls in despair a new phantom will be born said yugo. Wait that I'm going to be said the woman. I won't let that happen said yugo. But how can you be sure you lost to that phantom and not to mention that you're a kid said man. I know that but I will still protect you both said yugo. Okay said the woman. By the way I never got your names before said yugo. Oh that's right well my name is ayaka shizuka said the woman. I'm masaro misumi said the man. Nice to meet you both so are you two in a relationship said yugo. Well yes, you see we were going to get married until well we were going to cancel the wedding until that phantom appeared said shizuka. What why said yugo. You understand it when you're older said shizuka. Fine said yugo. Wait so where are we said masaro. you're both in my room said yugo. Nice room said shizuka. Thanks said yugo.

Yugo kun are you there said kayomi as she goes to yugo's room but she then saw two people. I'm here kaa San said yugo. Yugo kun why are there two people in your room said kayomi. Well you see said yugo as he explains about why there shizuka and masaro in the room.