7. Bra Shopping & Instagram Drama

Start from the beginning

The three of us watched in horror as Noah approached one of the female workers,

"Hello can I help yo-" The poor lady began but was cut off as she looked down to see he was wearing one of their bra's.

"Where are your double D cup size bra's?" Noah asked, giving the lady a wink. 

Oh my god what is wrong with this kid?

"Ummm, they're right over there sir." The lady told him, pointing at a section as she proceeded to walk away as fast as she could. 

"Dude, are you okay?" Sam asked Noah. "Why are you looking for double D cup sized bra anyway?" 

"Don't worry, they're not for me!" Noah exclaimed, "they're for your sister!" Noah grinned, pointing to me. My eyes widened and my face turned completely red. I could see Sam's jaw clench.

"How do you even know her bra size?" Cameron asked in shock.

"Chris Halls told me." He said in a 'duh' tone. My eyes widened even more. How does CHRIS know?! Of all people!!!!!

"How does he even know that?!" Sam questioned, voicing my exact thoughts.

"Oh, because one time as a prank while she was showering in the locker rooms he thought it'd be funny to take her clothes and her bra was there too. I guess he read the size on the tag." Noah shrugged. I remember that day! I was so pissed too because I had to wear a gym towel to walk to the nurse for spare clothes. It was so embarrassing!

"Damn Ashely, you didn't tell me kids were that mean to you." Sam said, pursing his lips. I shrugged. Little does he know they physically abuse me as well. 

"Kids can be cruel." Cameron stated as Noah took off his lacy pink bra and replaced it was a double d black bra. 

"What the fuck dude." Sam laughed Noah started grinning. 

"What about this one Ashely?" He smirked, gesturing to the bra. 

"Who said I was going to buy a bra?" I asked him, laughing at how crazy he looked with it on over his clothes. 

"I did. Now I'm going to go pay for this." Noah claimed as he ran to the register, still wearing the bra.

This is going to be a long night.

***

"Dad, mom, I'm home!" I yelled as I entered through my front door with about five shopping bags from the mall. 

I didn't make any female friends or as Noah likes to call them 'girl friends' but I did manage to let them talk me into doing a wardrobe upgrade. They actually have pretty good taste in girl clothes plus then people wouldn't be able to say I have bad style anymore. 

"Great honey, where were you anyway?" My dad asked from the living room as I walked up the stairs. 

"Sam's house." I told him and rushed into my room. 

I threw the bags on my bed and began to sort through the clothes. I had boughten everything from shorts to dresses. I don't even wear dresses! Man, Noah really knows how to persuade the ladies.

I put the clothes into my closet and slammed my bedroom door shut, laying down on my bed as I whipped out my phone. I began to scroll through Instagram when I noticed that Anya had posted something, 

it was a photo of her, Lacey, and Jenny all drinking Starbucks with the caption,

"New besties!"

My face scrunched up in disgust as I went straight to the comment section,

@laceyybabbyy: love you guys <3

@laceyybabbyy: also i look good in this wow

@noahflippinjames: i can smell the fake from here😷

@anyahilton: what is that suspost too mean? ^

@noahflippinjames: you have really bad spelling for a "smart" person. 

@anyahilton: at least I am not stupid like you!!!

@noahflippinjames: at least I don't like my own Instagram posts!

@nathanieljfuller: lmao get them noah

@oliverallentheballer: ^ 

@jennythequeenie: shut up guys leave us alone!  

@ashelyyjensen: why wasn't I invited?

I roll my eyes and put down my phone. I can't believe my best friend of three years would stoop that low. And why?

What did I ever do to her? 

A/N: LOL GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AF BUT IF YOU LOOK UP THE INSTAGRAM USERNAMES THEY ACTUALLY ARE REAL ACCOUNTS DEAAAD I MADE THEM IM TOO EXTRA