Ꮳhαρτεr 16

About a year later

Kaiyesha

"Quincy! Can you come get Ava!"

"Babe, I'm playing Candy Crush!" He yelled back at me.

"I will crush your candy if you don't come and get your damn child!" I yelled at him.

I waited for him as I continued to type my report on my laptop for my English class tomorrow. Ava had fallen asleep on my legs while she watched one of her shows on tv.

"Then you won't have no lollipop to suck." He said as he walked into the room.

I screwed up my face in disgust. "You so nasty."

He chuckled and picked Ava up. He brought her over to me and I gave her a kiss on her cheek. I smiled as Quincy walked out the room with her. My baby girl was my pride and joy and she changed my life for the better.

A lot has happened in just a few months. First of all, Arielle's baby isn't Isaiah's but it isn't Delano's either. My best friend was trifflin'. Arielle doesn't know how to contact her baby's father because she slept with him when her and her family went to Cuba for Spring break. Even though the baby isn't Isaiah's, mom and dad are still there for Arielle whenever she needs help with the baby since her parents are useless. Isaiah was mad for awhile but he put his anger aside and decided to try and work things out with Arielle.

Mom and dad are going strong, by the way. They've been together for eleven months and I'm so happy. They don't live together though. Dad still lives in Montreal and mom still lives in Atlanta with Isaiah. They seem to be happy with their long distance relationship and they're always making arrangements to see each other.

Kelly-Anna still lives in Vegas with Kilo but only because her dance career is taking off there. She's now fully healed and dancing better than ever. She calls the necklace I gave her her good luck charm and she never performs without it on.

Cash and Quincy's mom are trying to work something out since Cash got her pregnant. Quincy doesn't seem too happy about that but it's nothing he can control.

As for me and Quincy, were doing good. We have our own place since we got tired of raising our daughter around our parents. I live in Montreal because I didn't want to have Ava too far from her father. Plus it's my graduating year so I might as well finish it here in Montreal. I don't regret Ava for nothing because she changed me in so many ways. I don't smoke, I'm not in the game no more and I stopped getting in trouble at school. Don't get me wrong, my loyalty is still with both my mom's and my dad's gang and Quincy and Isaiah are in so if anything were to go down I'll be there by their side but right now Ava is my number one priority.

Last year was a rough year for me and towards the ending of it I lost my self confidence. I'm slowly regaining it back and Summer will get her ass beat one day. Her ass is still tryna bully me. Like bitch, we are in the eleventh grade, you should be worrying about applying to colleges and graduating, not my life.

Quincy and I's relationship isn't all peaches and cream either. We have our rough moments here and there. Most of our problems comes from how Ava looks. She's really light skin with blue eyes. Quincy is light skin but he has green eyes. I'm brown skin and Quincy is light skin so it's weird that we made a a baby as light as Ava but we did and now the media and people at school won't leave Quincy alone talking about he's not my baby's father. I promise you that I've never cheated on Quincy and he was the only one I was having sex with. I even got a few dudes from my past that I use to fuck with tryna claim my baby. Last time I checked oral sex doesn't create babies.

Quincy and I managed to have a good relationship besides that. He loves Ava and he never treated her differently because of what people said.

Quincy came back into the room and laid down on the bed next to me. He laid down on my stomach and looked at my report on my laptop. I wrapped my arm around him and continued typing. "Whatchu' doing?" He asked.