Ꮳhαρτεr 14

Kaiyesha

I stared out the window of the car, watching the buildings go by. Today was my first day at my new school and Cash was taking me cause dad had to 'work'. I honestly didn't mind, though. I rather Cash take me than dad, it would be less weird. Don't ask why.

Quincy sat in the backseat texting on his phone. He was probably texting that pretty Hispanic girl he met on the plane.

I looked down at my uniform. Yes motherfuckas, I gotta wear a uniform now. This shit is bogus. I was wearing a forest green plaid, pleaded skirt with a white long sleeved polo shirt with the logo a little above the breast. I had on black nylon pantyhose and my Jordans were in my schoolbag. I was going to the same school as Quincy, Dantae and TayTay because both dad and Cash thought it would be perfect cause they could keep and eye on me.

It was still the month of October and it was cold as fuck in Montreal. I had on my black leather varsity jacket and my black UGGs. Another thing imma miss about Atlanta was the weather. It was warmer compared to weather here and it rarely snows there.

We pulled up at the school about ten minutes later. Quincy hopped out the car before Cash could say anything to him. I knew he didn't want to be stuck with me.

Cash parked the car and we both got out. As we walked up to the front of the school I felt people staring at me, burning holes in every part of my body. This is why I hate being the daughter of a famous person, everyone always knows your fucking business. This ain't gonna be a new start for me. It'll be the same as if I'll be starting a new school in Atlanta.

When we got to the front office I was relieved. School hadn't started yet so most of the kids were still outside socializing. School didn't start for another thirty minutes so I also had time to get my schedule and get to homeroom on time. In Montreal, they don't help you get to your classes. You gotta find your way around school by your damn self. Smh, where's the damn curtesy in this bitch.

Cash and I walked up to the desk and the secretary greeted us. "My niece is a new student here and she needs her schedule." Cash told the secretary.

"Oh, great!" She cheered. "What's your name sweetheart?" She asked me.

"Kaiyesha Micheals." I replied dully.

"Alright, just give me a moment."

She headed to the back and disappeared inside of an office. Cash turned and looked down at me. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

I managed to smile. "Yeah,"

Before he could ask anything else, the secretary came back. She set my schedule and a lock on the desk in between us. "This is your schedule and locker lock," she said. "Your homeroom teacher will tell you where your locker is. I'm Ms. Debby and I'm head secretary. If you need anything you can always find me here." She said with a bright smile.

"Thank you." I picked up the schedule and lock.

Cash thanked her and we made our way out the office. I looked at my schedule to see where my homeroom was. C50 was my homeroom. I looked around to figure out what floor we were on. There was a sign that said we were on the B floor by the staircase and a sign underneath with an arrow pointing up meaning that the C floor was upstairs. Cash noticed my gazed and lead me upstairs.

When we got upstairs Cash and I searched for my homeroom. We finally found it at the end off the hall. We did the whole introduction phase with my teacher before he gave us my locker number. My locker was located at the far end of the row of lockers near the classroom. It was perfect. I wasn't gonna be crammed between two lockers.