Ꮳhαρτεr 10

Diamond

'Cause we are sisters

We stand together

We make up one big family

Though we don't look the same

Our spots are different

Different colors

We make each each other stronger

That ain't never gonna change'

Just as my phone was about to ring again I answered it. I don't know why Neveah made that song as her contact ringtone. The Cheetah Girls are so fucking corny and childish!

"What?" I yelled in a hushed tone into the phone.

I looked over at Jason and he was still asleep. I slightly smile and turned my attention back to the phone. "Dang, what's been up your vagina?"

Jason's dick. "What do you want Neveah?"

"Well, I was calling you to tell you about your sneaky ass husband but it sounds like you ain't got time to hear me out." She said sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, sitting up. I held the sheets over my naked body and Jason shifted a little.

"I caught him with Amanda. Three times, actually." She said and I swear my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. "I confronted Amanda yesterday and she admitted it. She said they've been having an affair since Jason moved in with y'all."

"What did Tremaine say?" I asked getting choked up.

"He didn't get a chance to say much before I snatched his ass up and punched him in the face."

"Neveah, why did you do that? That'll only make the situation worst."

"I don't give a fuck. He needs to know that you ain't the one to be fuckin' around with. I would let you handle the situation yourself but you went soft over the years."

I gasped, obviously offended by her accusation. "I have not went soft." I said in a whisper like someone was actually listening to our conversation. "The fuck is you talkin' bout?"

"Face it Diamond, ever since you and Tremaine got 'married' all you do is cater to him and his lifestyle but you know the American Dream is not who you are. Yeah, I'm working and gettin' money with these rich white folks but I ain't lost who I really am inside." She said and her words slowly sink into my head. "How many times have Tremaine messed up?" She asked me.

"Not that much times." I said going to his defense.

"Are you serious right now?" She asked in a shocked, annoyed tone. "You tryna tell me that you don't remember all the times he put his hands on you? When he leaves all day and doesn't come home until early the next morning? Or how he 'borrows' money from you without asking? Or how bout' all those times when y'all get into it and he leaves and you don't hear from him for hours?" She said. "How you know he ain't at some other bitch house?"

"Tremaine would never cheat on me." I said defensively.

She scoffed. "News flash honey, he's been cheating on you for the last few months."

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I cheated too." I told her.

"What!" She yelled into the phone making me move it from my ear for a few seconds. "When the fuck did that happen and with who? Was it Cash?"

I scrunched up my face in confusing. Why would she guess him before Jason. I disregarded it because I really want to tell her what I needed to say. "No, not Cash. I slept with Jason, last night."