Ꮳhαρτεr 6

Kaiyesha

I've been searching up and these halls for either Arielle or Delano. I haven't seen neither of them since first period and Arielle been actin' funny since last week. Something's up and it gets me so mad that I don't know what's going on.

I walked down the staircase to the main floor when I bumped into someone. "Shit, I am so sorry." The person said.

When I got a good look at him I realized it was Delano's brother Demario. "It's cool," I said gave him a warm smile. "What are you doing out of class anyway? It's the middle of third period."

He smiled, "I could ask you the same question."

I chuckled. "I'm looking for your brother and Arielle," I told him. "Have you seen them anywhere?"

"Nah, I actually haven't seen Delano since last night." He said and I gave him a confused look.

"Y'all didn't come to school together this morning?" I asked.

"Nah, he left way before I even woke up." He said. "Anyways, imma head back to class before Ms. Reed writes me up for skippin'." He gave me one last smile before heading up the stairs.

I continued down the stairs until I got to the main floor. I walked down the hall until I heard voices around one of the corners. I hid behind the wall and eavesdropped. "Get rid of it." A deep voice said that sounded a lot like Delano.

"Get rid of it?" The girl sobbed. I knew that voice anywhere, it was Arielle's. "We created this together, I can't just get rid of it."

"I don't give a fuck!" He snapped at her. "Get rid of it or forget about me."

"Delano!" Arielle pleaded as she sobbed harder.

Delano came from around the corner and I acted like I didn't hear nothing. When he saw me he acted like he didn't even have that conversation with Arielle. "Hey baby." He smiled and kissed me on my cheek.

"Hey." I said eyeing him weirdly but he didn't seem to notice.

"What you doing out of class?" He asked.

"I was actually looking for you," I crossed my arms and gave him The Look. "And Arielle." I added.

He shrugged. "I don't know where Arielle is but I'm here so wassup?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said shaking my head. "We'll talk later."

He shrugged again. "Aight, I'll see you later." He pecked me on my lips and walked down the hall.

When the door down the hall closed Arielle stepped from around the corner rubbing her eyes. "Oh! Kaiyesha!" She said in a shocked tone.

"What's going on?" I asked giving her a menacing look.

"Nothing," she said quickly.

"But you came out a corner crying after Delano. Oh." I said sarcastically.

"Everything's fine." She said. "I swear."

"Arielle, if you don't tell me what's going on I swear to God I will punch your eyeballs through your face."

Then she started sobbing again. "I'm so sorry Kai. I never wanted this to happen."

I was getting annoyed. "Just let it out Arielle."

"I've been sleeping with Delano for about four months and now I'm pregnant."

So y'all should know me by now. What do you think imma do? Console her or slap the shit out of her?