Ꮳhαρτεr 3 (R)

Kaiyesha

I just landed in Montreal and got my luggage. I was looking for Quincy because he's suppose to be picking me from the airport. Knowing him, he probably still asleep at home.

I took out my phone to call him just as someone yelled my name. "Kai!" I turned around and saw Quincy standing by the door with TayTay and Dantae. I dropped my bags and ran into Quincy's arms.

He picked me up and held me tight while he gave me a long kiss. "Awwn, Instagram moment!" Dantae cooed snapping pictures of us on his iPhone.

Quincy and I chuckled while he put me down. TayTay smacked Dantae on his arm. "You couldn't let them have their moment?" He snapped at Dantae.

Dantae kissed his teeth. "They have all damn week to have moments."

I giggled and pulled Dantae and TayTay into a hug. "I missed my two favorite cousins." I mumbled into their shoulders.

"We missed you too." They said hugging me back.

We pulled away from each other and Quincy picked up my bags. We walked out the airport and to Dantae's car. Since Dantae was 16 and the rest of us was 15, he would be driving us around for the week.

Quincy put my bags in the trunk of the car and we all got in the car. Quincy and I sat in the back while TayTay sat up front with Dantae. "Where are we going?" I asked. I always go what they're doing so I wanted to know what they were up too right now.

"We're gonna go see your pops cause I promised him I would bring you to him as soon as you land." Dantae replied.

I smiled big at the thought of seeing my dad after four months. I haven't seen him since December and it was now March.

I leaned my head on Quincy's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. "I can't wait to have you all to myself tonight." He whispered in my ear and nibbled on the tip of my ear.

I blushed and tried to ignore the feeling I was getting between my legs. I definitely couldn't wait for tonight either. "Aye, keep it PG back there." TayTay playfully snapped.

"Remember that the next time you got Lana up in your room." Dantae told him. TayTay rolled his eyes and continued whatever he was doing on his phone.

About a half hour later we pulled up at the prison. Dantae parked the car and we went inside. After going through the whole security check shit they let us in and we sat down at a table and waited for my dad.

I heard the gates open and a guard escorted my dad into the visiting area. As soon as they uncuffed him I ran into his arms. "Hey baby girl." He said as he hugged me tight.

"I missed you so much daddy." I mumbled into his chest.

We pulled away and he took a good look at me. Then suddenly he raised his eyebrow questioningly. "Blond?" He asked referring to my hair. "What happened to the blue?"

"School made me dye it a different color. Apparently we're only allowed natural hair colors but don't worry, I'll have the blue back in the summer." I told him.

He chuckled. "Keep dying your head and watch it all fall out." He teased.

I playfully rolled my eyes and we walked back to the table where everyone was sitting at. "Wassup lil niggas." Dad greeted Dantae, TayTay and Quincy.

"What's good." They greeted him back.

We all caught up on each other's lives even though dad and Quincy already knew what's been going on with me from keeping consistent contact.