Chapter 19 - A "Dream" Wedding

"You look great!" Rose, Jane, and Sally said

I looked at them confused, they moved over a bit exposing a mirror placed against the wall. I was wearing a long strapless black dress that poofed out at my waist and went all the way down to the floor. My hair was pinned up perfectly, with a few curls hanging down. My makeup was flawless, it was done how I always done it but it looked better. 

"Whats going on?" I asked confused.

Rose laughed a bit, "You're getting married silly!" 

"W-what? Now?" I stuttered 

"Yes now!" Rose said laughing 

"Don't worry Jasmine, you're just nervous. You'll do great!" Jane replied 

I noticed that Jane and Sally looked really different, they looked more humanly, and not as much as killers. I also noticed they were all dressing up, all three girls where all wearing knee length black dresses that each had a red lace bow tied around the waist. 

"I cant be getting married now.." I thought to myself, "Nothing about this seems right."

A sudden knock came from the door.

"Who is it?" Sally said sweetly standing at the door

"It's me" a very familiar voice said

"Oh okay then, just making sure it wasn't Jeff!" Sally said giggling as she opened the door

"Sweetie! You look beautiful!" The voice said as the woman grabbed me and pulled me in for a tight hug. 

It was my mother. 

I couldn't believe it.

"M-mom?" I questioned hugging her back. 

"Yes?" She asked with a concerned look

"I-I thought I-" 

Before I could finish, Rose squealed that it was time, her and Sally passed out a bouquet of red roses.

"I'm going to go sit back down now!" My mom said smiling

Jane, Rose, and Sally all walked out. 

Jane locked arms with Eyeless Jack , Sally locked arms with Ben, Rose with Masky, then Hoodie was locked arms with someone I didn't recognize. Masky, Hoodie, Ben, and Eyeless jack where all dressed in black tux's with a red tie, it was strange because they looked humanly also. Everybody was lined up and ready. I heard the music start to play as they opened the back door Jane and eyeless Jack went first, then Sally and Ben, then Rose and Masky, and Hoodie and the girl I didn't know. After all of them went out I heard a voice I was hoping to never hear again. 

"Are you ready sweetie?"

It was my dad, "You look beautiful." he said.

I gave him a look as he grabbed my hand and locked arms with me. 

We walked out. People where everywhere even Cam was there. Everything was done in black and red. I saw Jeff standing at the other end of the aisle with everyone else. Jeff also didn't look like himself, his hair didn't look burnt, he had eyelids, and that smile he didn't have it. 

We walked down the aisle, when I made it to Jeff his mouth dropped. Slender was our priest. When it came time for the rings, I noticed Tyler holding two rings. Tyler looked up at me and smiled. Tears started to come out, slowly. Jeff put the ring on me and I put one on him. Before Jeff and I could kiss I turned around to see who the girl was. It was Alice. something in me snapped. And Alice could tell. She pulled out a knife and stared me down. Jeff stared at me with a concerned look. 

I ran down the aisle into the house and grabbed a knife. I heard a slight laughter come from outside, I ran back outside. Alice ran straight at me and I ran towards her. She managed to stab me in the shoulder I let out a screeching yelp.  Jeff ran towards me as I fell to the ground holding my shoulder. I gave him dirty look and got up and dodged the knife at Alice. Everyone was panicking and screaming. Jeff tackled me to the ground holding me down.

"No you can't go after her.!" Jeff yelled

"I looked over as Alice walked towards Tyler with a  demonic laugh, she led Tyler passed some bushes, I heard a screeching scream come from behind the bushes.

"NO!!" I screamed trying to push Jeff off of me

Alice came back around with blood splattered on her dress. 

"NO!" I screamed again, I closed my eyes and opened them up again and she was gone. 

I was finally able to push Jeff off of me.

I gave him another dirty look. I pushed Jeff up against  the back door

I held the knife up against Jeff's throat, I could see the fear in his eyes. I pulled the knife away from his neck, I saw the relief in his eyes. I paused for a minute, I heard a laughter behind me it was Alice. She walked in front of me and Jeff, I threw the knife at her, but she dodged it. Instead it hit Jeff. 

.

.

.

Before anything else could happen, everything went away. I'd woken up, I was sweating and in pain. My hand was still wrapped up, and I had a headache. I was relieved to see it was just dream though. But it made me think.

"I want to call off the wedding," I thought to my self, "I'm not  ready for it, but how could I tell Jeff?"